Open anyone's inventory as a chest! in real time! Works with offline players! Open EnderChests of any player via command!
Source Code hosted on GitHub
- Open a player's inventory as a chest and interact with it in real time.
- Access to the inventory and armor slots.
- Open any chest that has blocks on top (blocked chests) with AnyChest.
- Open a chest silently (without chest animation nor sound) with SilentChest.
- Open any player's EnderChest from a command.
- Drop item as another player (by putting it in the 5 unused slots in openinv)!
How to install
- Copy to your plugins folder, and restart/reload your server.
- Use command "/openinv <player>" to open a player's inventory
- Use command "/toggleopeninv" to toggle Item openinv:
- * Hit a player with an item of your choice (STICK by default), and you will open the player's inventory (no damage)
- * Right click the air with the item opens the last opened inventory (toggle must be ON)[/CODE]
- Use command "/anychest" to toggle anychest (blocked chest bypass)
- Use command "/silentchest" to toggle silent chest
- Use command "/openender <Player>" to open a player's enderchest
- Use command "/searchinv <Item> [MinimalAmount]" list all players having a certain item in their inventory.
- To use a sign for quick access (this uses the normal Openinv.openinv permissions, override and exempt applies), You need: "[openinv]" (without quotes) on the 1st line and the player's name on the other lines.
Permissions nodes (CaSe SeNsItIvE)
- "OpenInv.openinv" gives permission to use OpenInv
- "OpenInv.openself" Allows opening the inventory of the command user
- "OpenInv.editinv" - Allows editing of inventory
- "OpenInv.openender" - Allows opening of EnderChests
- "OpenInv.openenderall" - Allows opening of EnderChests of everybody. Without this permission, someone can only open his own enderchest.
- "OpenInv.editender" - Allows editing of enderchest
- "OpenInv.search" gives permission to use searchinv
- "OpenInv.crossworld" allows cross-world openinv.
- "OpenInv.exempt" makes the player's inventory protected (unable to be opened)
- "OpenInv.override" gives permission to open anyone's inventory, even protected ones
- "OpenInv.anychest" gives permission to open chests that are blocked by a block on top.
- "OpenInv.silent" gives permission to open chests in total silence, without animation.
- (without quotes)
- Read-only permissions for OpenInv and OpenEnder! Just don't give the editinv and editender permissions nodes!
- Administrators can modify any user's inventory contents as they wish, in real time.
- Access it anywhere! No distance or obstacle limitations.
- Permissions support.
- Use the command without argument opens the last accessed person's inventory.
- Use sticks or any (configurable) item and toggles for quick access.
- Search all online players for a certain item in their inventory.
- Protect players from openinv with exempt permission, and bypass protection with override permission.
- Use a sign to perform openinv for convenience.
- Cross-world openinv protection.
- Offline player openinv supported.
- Open chests that are blocked because they have a solid block on top. (AnyChest)
- Silent opening of chest, no sound and opening animation.
- EnderChests can be opened, even for offline players!
- NEW: Drop item as another player (by putting it in the 5 unused slots in openinv)
- Self-opening protection.
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that anonymous information of your OS and setup will be collected and sent to mcstats.org
This plugin uses an Auto-updater to fetch the latest version from BukkitDev automatically. It can be disabled in the configuration file.
More info on the forum: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/15379
- Date created
- Aug 27, 2011
- Last update
- Dec 15, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files