Open anyone's inventory as a chest in real time! Works with offline players! Open ender chest of any player via command!
This plugin allows you to open any player's inventory or ender chest and interact with it in real time. You can also do it for offline players! Additionally, you can also open any chest that is blocked with blocks above it with AnyChest and open chests silently (no sound or opening animation) with SilentChest. Some other nice features of the plugin include the ability to access the armor slots of player inventories as well as being able to force drop items in a player inventory as if you were them by moving them into the 5 unused slots in openinv.
- Read-only permissions for OpenInv and OpenEnder! Just don't give the editinv and editender permissions nodes!
- Administrators can modify any user's inventory or ender chest contents as they wish, in real time.
- Access from anywhere! No distance or obstacle limitations.
- Permissions support.
- Player inventories and ender chests of any player can be opened. Even for offline players!
- Using the openinv or openender command without any arguments opens the last accessed player's inventory/ender chest.
- Use sticks or any (configurable) item and toggles for quick access.
- Search all online players for a certain item in their inventory or ender chest.
- Use a sign to perform openinv for convenience.
- Protect players from openinv with exempt permission, and bypass protection with override permission.
- Cross-world openinv protection.
- Self-opening protection.
- Open chests that are blocked because they have a solid block on top with the 'Any Chest' feature.
- Silent opening of chests with no sound or opening animation.
- Force drop other player's items (by putting it in the 5 unused slots in openinv)
To install OpenInv, simply copy the plugin to your plugins folder and restart/reload your server.
|/openinv <player>||oi, inv, open||Opens a specified player's inventory.|
|/openender <player>||oe||Opens a specified player's ender chest|
|/searchinv <item> [minAmount]||si||Lists all players that have a certain item in their inventory.|
|/searchender <item> [minAmount]||se||Lists all player that have a certain item in their ender chest.|
|/toggleopeninv||toi, toggleoi, toggleinv||Toggles inventory opening with an item.|
|/anychest||ac||Toggles any chest mode (blocked chest bypassing)|
|/silentchest||sc, silent||Toggles silent chest mode (opening chest silently)|
Permissions (CaSe SeNsItIvE)
|OpenInv.openinv||Gives permission to use OpenInv.|
|OpenInv.openself||Allows opening the inventory of the command user.|
|OpenInv.editinv||Allows editing of inventories.|
|OpenInv.openender||Allows opening of ender chests.|
|OpenInv.openenderall||Allows opening of ender chests of everybody. Without this permission, someone can only open his own ender chest.|
|OpenInv.editender||Allows editing of ender chests.|
|OpenInv.search||Gives permission to use searchinv and searchender command.|
|OpenInv.crossworld||Allows cross-world use of openinv.|
|OpenInv.exempt||Makes the player's inventory protected (unable to be opened).|
|OpenInv.override||Gives permission to open anyone's inventory, even protected ones.|
|OpenInv.anychest||Gives permission to open chests that are blocked by a block on top.|
|OpenInv.silent||Gives permission to open chests in total silence, without animation.|
Quick Access Signs
To use a sign for quick access (this uses the normal Openinv.openinv permissions, override and exempt applies), You need: "[openinv]" (without quotes) on the 1st line and the player's name on the other lines.
- Date created
- Aug 27, 2011
- Last update
- Jun 25, 2015
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files