OpAlert notifies players when a Op logs in without a specific permission node.
The idea being if someone sneaks onto your server with Op status but not be in the proper 'admin' permission's group, anyone in that admin group will be immediately alerted to the new person's presence. The player logging in does not receive the alert.
- When a player logs into the server without a specific permission node, everyone with that permission node will be alerted.
- Hooks into mChat chat suite for chat prefixes.
opalert.login: Any Op with this permission will be alerted when a Op without this permission logs in.
- stPlayerIsOp: The message to be sent to players.
- boolUseMChatName: Option to use mChat for prefixes.
- boolSendAlertToConsole: option to send alert to console.
EN's source code is available at here.
- 2 comments