- Use entity types instead of strings as they are more reliable.
- Check for unhandled explosions.
- Corrected Metrics
- Corrected Radius handling, added BlastRadius to materials
- Changed material durability check item from red_rose to potato
- Changed permission nodes to: obsidiandestroyer.admin
- Minor bug fixes and tweaks
- Complete rewrite.
- Remove all timer threads.
- Move durability settings to materials.yml.
- Allow any block to be able to have durability set to it.
- Durability can regenerate over time or all at once at the end of the timer.
- Allow auto update downloading, off by default.
- Rose works to check any block's durability and now works in creative.
- Use instancing instead of throwing instances everywhere.
- Save durability per block per chunk.
- Only load durability if the chunk is loaded (thanks turt2live).
- Use server mods API for update checking.
- Allow automatic update downloading.
- Fix stuff not working.
- Stops saving things in memory twice. Should help with certain things.
- Implement setup for custom metrics.
- Stops using magic numbers for future compatibility.
- Adds minimum level for applying durability to bedrock.
- Code optimizations
- Add end portal frames and blocks
- Update to 1.6.1
- Make version independent
- Optimize everything
- Change default durability
- Added hooks into WorldGuard, Factions, and Towny for ExplosionsInLiquid
- All features/fixes from 3.0.x
- Disable the plugin per world, through a listing in the config
- Corrected custom metrics
- Updated documentation
- Fixed auto updater
- Implemented bypass of explosion protections for fluids
- Ability to protect "TNT Cannons" from the bypass
- Experimental Timer Thread limiter
- Corrected issue with config file not updating
- Corrected issue with config file not reloading
- Corrected logger
- Update to minecraft version 1.5
- Easier way to create config.
- Add config comments.
- Bring code up to formatting standards.
- Add ignore cancel check for issues with other plugins.
- Add way to check durability of a block.
- Fix error when executing commands from console.
- Add anvil support.
- Individual durability for each block type.
- Bypass vanilla waterprotection if FluidProtect: false
- Works with factions if TnT explosions are turned off.
- Added an auto updater. You can disable it in the config.
- Fix issue when chance to drop is above 1 not breaking obsidian.
- Added ender chests.
- Add console as CommandSender.
- Built against 1.4.6R0.2
- Added surpress warnings for deprecations in metrics.
- Worked around the new itemstack / byte deprecation in ODEntityListener.class
- Added FluidsProtect option into config. Can enable damage to obsidian in water.
- Corrected bug with plugin version reporting null
- Corrected Metrics not starting.
- Fluids stop all damage to obsidian
- Removed Vault dependency.
- Added 1.4.5 support
- New author / maintainers: drtshock, squidicc
- Corrected issue with Cannons plugin support drop
- Added metrics support
- Added Cannons plugin support
- Added echantment Tables
- Updated for minecraft 1.2
- Added chance to drop Obsidian blocks
- Fixed NullPointerException in config
- Durability can now restore back to max after a certain time passed
- Durability now saves when the server reloads/restarts
- Added durability
- Added Permissions
- Added aliases
- Increased maintainability
- Added command to reload config ingame
- Added command to show loaded config ingame
- Added check to not mess with plugins that prevent explosions
- Initial Release
- May conflict with other plugins that handle explosions.
- Damage to blocks will bleed between materials when there is a mismatched blast radius.
- A large amount of TNT (>5-10k) going off at once will lag...