- Prevent mobs and dropped items from transporting via nether/end portal.
- On my server, I have a creative world and a survival world. Players figured out if they dropped items into an ender portal in the creative world, they'd appear in the survival ender world. This fixed that.
Be sure to subscribe to file updates.
- Prevent players from dropping items or mobs into portals to move items cross worlds.
- Java 6+
- Add the NoPortalEntityTransport.jar to your server's plugins folder.
- Start server
- check-new-version: Check for new version on startup.
- use-metrics: Let mcstats.org know you're running the plugin.
- block-items: Block items from using portals.
- block-mobs: Block mobs from using portals.
Have an issue or suggestion? Post a ticket.