- Prevent non players (mobs, floating items) from transporting cross world using nether/ender portals.
- On my server, I have a creative world and a survival world. Players figured out if they dropped items into an ender portal in the creative world, it'd appear in the survival ender world. This fixed that.
Be sure to subscribe to file updates.
- Prevent players from dropping items or mobs into portals to move items cross worlds.
- Java 6+
- Add the NoPortalEntityTransport.jar to your server's plugins folder.
- Start server
- use-metrics: Let mcstats.org know you're running the plugin.
- block-items: Block items from using portals.
- block-mobs: Block mobs from using portals.
Stats collection and update-checking
- This plugin contains a metrics module which notifies mcstats.org that the plugin is running on your server. This info is used to form the graph above and the link it goes to.
- This function can be disabled in the config.yml file.
Have an issue or suggestion? Post a ticket.
- Date created
- Aug 02, 2013
- Last update
- Jun 05, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files