No Friendly Fire
This Plugin allows you to create teams based on permissions that you assign to your players, team mates aren't able to damage one another. It can even prevent you from hurting yourself!
- Check the config and add your own teams
- Create a group in your permissions plugin for every team
- Then add the permission for the team, use "nofriendlyfire.teamname"
- Now you can just add all the users you want to the teams (the groups you created for the teams)
- All the players in the same group won't be able to damage one another
- Can block melee, arrow, snowball, potion damage and damage to yourself. Can also only selectively block what you choose.
- Can display a message to the player attacking his teammate and to the teammate that got attacked
- All the teams can have custom colors to be displayed in the name above a players head requires TagAPI
- This plugin is meant to be rather simplistic, in that regard I decided to require the use of a permissionsplugin instead of writing my own team system.
- nff reload
- reloads the config
- gives access to /nff reload
- every teams permission is made of "nofriendlyfire." and the name of the team from the config. Example: Attackers - nofriendlyfire.attackers
I love OpenSource, here you go. https://github.com/Di3mex/NoFriendlyFire
To be able to set the color above a player's head you will download this optional plugin called TagAPI. It allows for inter plugin compatibility and prevents complications before they arise.
I love donations - make my day :) - the link is in the top right corner.
- Date created
- Feb 11, 2013
- Last update
- Mar 28, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- No Friendly Fire
- Recent files
- Optional dependency