Detect and fight the exploitation of various flaws/bugs in Minecraft!
NoCheatPlus attempts to prevent cheat clients from exploiting weaknesses of Minecraft or its protocol, making your server more safe. Checks cover a wide range of issues including flying and speeding, fighting hacks, fast block breaking and nukers, inventory hacks, chat spam and other types of malicious behaviour. For a more complete list have a look at the Features Page.
NoCheatPlus puts emphasis on configurability and allows you to customize actions that are carried out when a player fails a check (e.g. silent cancelling, executing commands, just logging). Bypass permissions allow to control what check to apply for which players, all checks can be deactivated in the configuration, also having the option for world-specific configuration files. Many checks allow more detailed configuration to adjust sensitivity.
Certainly NoCheatPlus is not a magical bullet, it uses a lot of heuristics and even guessing, so you will encounter false positives here and there and also not catch every single violation. Example video of how NoCheatPlus blocks cheats (outdated plugin version).
The following plugins might be useful to have a look at.
Orebfuscator fights all sorts of X-ray-hacks by altering the map information that is sent to the players, such that they have to mine blocks to actually reveal what is behind. Virtually a "must have".
Downloads and History of Changes
- Download officially approved versions on the Files page at BukkitDev.
- Development builds have been moved over to the Jenkins at EcoCityCraft.
- Do not download from any other source, do not use jars other people send you.
- Changes by build number can be examined in the Jenkins changes list.
- All commits can be seen in the GitHub commit history.
Plugin statistics are no longer reported to mcstats.org.
- Consider first: Frequently asked Questions and Known Issues.
- Wiki (Configuration, Permissions, Commands)
- Developers might have a look at the page describing the API of NoCheatPlus.
- Quick questions can be asked on this page,
or on IRC (Server: irc.spi.gt | Default-Port: 6667 | SSL-Port: 6697 | Channel: #nocheat | Web client: WebIRC)
- For real issues or feature requests please create a new ticket or add to an existing ticket.
- To send information that is not to be seen by all, you can also reach us by PM to @asofold and @MyPictures. Please do not contact the user 'NoCheatPlus', it is for administrative purposes only and will likely not be answered in time. Keep to BukkitDev and GitHub for support, do not trust users on other forums or websites, also not if their nick names are the same as NCP staff on BukkitDev.
Please always state the output of the "ncp version" command to let us know versions in use (users of cncp also the "cncp" command).
- Date created
- Apr 02, 2012
- Last update
- Aug 01, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files
- R: NoCheatPlus 3.11.0-RC-sMD5NET-b739 for CB 1.7.9-R0.2 Aug 01, 2014
- R: NoCheatPlus 3.10.12-RC-sMD5NET-b700 for CB 1.7.9-R0.1 May 18, 2014
- B: NoCheatPlus 3.10.11-BETA-sMD5NET-b690 for 1.7.4 Apr 27, 2014
- B: NoCheatPlus 3.10.10-BETA-sMD5NET-b686 for 1.7.4 Apr 22, 2014
- R: NoCheatPlus 3.10.9-RC-sMD5NET-b673 for 1.7.4 Mar 16, 2014