Plugin prohibits players from entering the server after logging off.
Players must wait some time to re-login to the server.
Download (source code): http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29753615/NoInstantLogin_v131_src.zip
Install: Standard. Drop jar in your plugins folder and edit config.yml.
Main: WaitTime: 900 - time to re-login (in sec) KickMessage: "You can not enter the server within 15 minutes!" - message, which gets the player when the time has not expired. UsePermissions: true - use permissions or not, needs Vault
noinstantlogin.add - Allow adding players who can do fast re-login noinstantlogin.remove - Allow removing players who can do fast re-login noinstantlogin.list - Allow watch who is on the list to do fast re-login
/noinstantlogin add nomaf - now, player can do fast re-login
/noinstantlogin remove nomaf - now, player must wait to re-login
/noinstantlogin list - you can see who can do fast re-login
You can also use /nil instead of /noinstantlogin
1.3.1 r16 (Feb 1, 2012)
- Plugin didn't works correctly. I did some stupid bugs -,-. Now works fine
- Works with Bukkit RB 1.1-R3 and Vault 1.2.6!
1.3 r14 (Jan 26, 2012)
- Added commands and permissions
- Now plugin needs Vault to work
- Added new node to config: Main.UsePermissions
- Works with Bukkit RB 1.1-R1!
1.2.1 r8 (Jan 21, 2012)
- Sometimes player can join before remaining time - fixed
- Change one non-translate word
1.2 r6 (Jan 20, 2012)
- Public release
- Changed some names
1.1 r5 (Jan 11, 2012)
- Added config file
- Fixed incorrect time
1.0 r1 (Jan 10, 2012)
- First release
- Date created
- Jan 26, 2012
- Last update
- Feb 01, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files