Newtag is a simple chat tag supplement plugin. This plugin allows players to have an additional chat tag located before their name. Players can edit or remove tags using in-game commands. Newtag is lightweight and compatible with all other chat plugins.
NewTag is compatible with the following..
- Essentials Chat
- Any other permission plugins
- Essentials Chat
- Any other chat plugins
|newtag.set.other||Allow player to set other player's tags|
|newtag.set.own||Allow player to set own tag|
|newtag.clear.other||Allow player to clear other player's tags|
|newtag.clear.own||Allow player to clear own tag|
|newtag.anytag||Allow player to use illegal words in tag|
|newtag.*||All of the above|
/newtag set [tag] - sets a tag on yourself.
/newtag set [tag] (player) - sets a tag on a specific player. He/she does not have to be online.
/newtag clear - clear any newtag you have.
/newtag remove - clear any newtag you have.
/newtag delete - clear any newtag you have.
/newtag clear (player) - clears any newtag a person has. He/she does not have to be online.
newtag aliases: /tag /nt
1. Use Newtag if you want one easy, simple chat plugin.
2. With the combination of another chat plugin, use Newtag to give multiple tags to people. This will save you the time of creating a long linear list of tag combinations.
3. Want to gain more donations? Use Newtag to help boost donations to your server. Install Newtag and set the money amount to every donator. Whenever a donator speaks, it will show how much they have donated to the server.
4. Newtag can be used to give fun nicknames to players. [Warrior], [Guard], [VIP] are just a few examples.
5. Use Newtag to label who is a staff member on your server. Install Newtag and give the tag: mod or tag: admin.
Official Server with Newtag
If you want to preview the newtag plugin, goto Sky Kingdom Server: 188.8.131.52
If you have any additional questions, you can talk to Jungalist81 or comment here on this project page.
# Tag format. All color codes possible, use %tag% in place of the actual tag tag_format: '&a[&f%tag%&a]&r ' # Maximum length of tag. If set to 0, max length disabled max_tag_length: 0 # Allow tags to have their own color codes allow_tag_colors: true # Disallowed tag content. if any one or more of these words are found # in a tag, the user will be asked to choose a different tag. disallowed_tags: - admin - mod # Strips any special characters from tag. Recommended. (will leave in &) alphanumeric_only: true
- Date created
- Apr 05, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 05, 2013
- Development stage
- Matt Low Copyright
- Curse link
- Recent files