Important installation instructions - Don't ignore!
So you've decided to download this plugin! Yay.. but you also will need to download another part; this part is called SMHost.jar and is used by SMCore to connect to and function. For more information visit http://minemanager.org.
What is SMCore?
SMCore is the side of the application that you need to install on your servers for them to communicate with SMHost(The other part), each other and perform tasks.
Where can I get SMHost
SMHost can be downloaded here, but is not guaranteed by dev.bukkit.org (They only accept plugins).
- Communicates with SMHost
- All other features optional:
- Supports auto-restart when server crashes
- Supports viewing the console remotely online (At http://minemanager.org)
- Supports viewing the server status (TPS, who's online, etc...) both in-game and online (At http://minemanager.org).
- Supports automatic opening and closing with lag detection(Using TPS, etc..)