Network Server Manager
Network Server Manager
Network Server Manager is a plugin which allows you to connect all your servers on your network together, it allows you to execute commands between them, view server performances (TPS, etc), automatically cap a server's player limit when they start to lag, restart servers when they crash and much more. The service can be accessed in game via a menu and online too. For it to work you need to install SMCore on your servers, and SMHost on your network's VPS/dedicated server/java enabled device/bungeecord (For them to communicate with). More information can be found at http://minemanager.org.
- Execute commands on other servers (or all)
- (Coming soon) - Schedule scripts for servers to execute (eg. Backups)
- (Coming soon) - Remotely install plugins, restart, reload, open/close and communicate with servers
- View server performance (TPS, memory, etc...)
- View how many players on a server
- Option to automatically restart the server when it crashes
- (Coming soon) - API for other plugins to use it to also communicate across servers
- (Coming soon) - Broadcast messages across all servers
- Option to cap players if the server starts to show signs of strain
- ...And much more! The possibilities are endless!
What this doesn't do
- Allow players to change servers in-game, this requires a proxy and can be done using Spigot's Bungeecord, although you'll still want this plugin for all the awesome stuff!
Online access and SMHost download
Commands and Permissions
|/serverlist||servermanager.user||View all the servers, their TPS and how many people are on it, etc..|
|/servermanager||servermanager.admin||In-game access to administrative tools (Currently just view the servers)|
- Multiple minecraft servers with the plugin installed on
- A useable TCP port for the host service (other than the default minecraft connection one, this can normally be provided by hosts if you ask)
- Currently a VPS/server/bungee to run the host service on, but I hope to make that an integrated part of the plugin too in the future.
- Knowledge of running Minecraft Servers
- Download the ZIP
- Install the SMHost.jar on your VPS/server/bungee.
- Open a TCP port for SMHost to use (Same as opening for Minecraft)
- Decide a Pass Phrase to use with all Servers to (symmetrically) encrypt data
- Launch SMHost with the following 'java -jar SMHost.jar <Port> <PassPhrase>'
That's the host setup! Give yourself a pat on the back!
- On all servers you wish to connect, install the SMCore.jar (Bukkit Plugin)
- Start the (Bukkit) server, this will generate a config file; then stop it.
- In the config set the host ip to the IP of the host service.
- In the config set the host port to the PORT of the host service.
- In the config set the pass phrase (SecurityKey) to the same as the host service uses
- In the config set the server name, eg. 'Lobby', or 'Survival Games #1' and the description, 'Eg. A SG server'
Yay, you're all setup! Now just edit the config to turn on/off the features you want (eg. auto restart)
Only available in SMCore v0.2 or above (Currently only available from http://minemanager.org)
Lib for the build path: here
Maven: repo: "http://repository-storm345dev.forge.cloudbees.com/release/" GroupID:"org.stormdev" ArtifactID:"ServerManagerAPI"
Sample plugin: https://github.com/storm345dev/SMApiDemo
- 6 comments