- If a player finds themselves trapped in a barricaded nether portal, NPR will teleport them away.
Be sure to subscribe to file updates.
Latest version: 1.1.0.
- Teleport a player to spawn if they login while inside a portal block.
- Upon using a portal, check up on them in 10 seconds to see if they're still inside a portal block. Return them though the portal if so.
- Java 6+
- Add the NetherPortalRescue.jar to your server's plugins folder.
- Start server
- use-metrics: Let mcstats.org know you're running the plugin.
- debug-messages: Send some debug messages to console.
- login-check: Check on the player on login.
- auto-rescue: Check on players after they've used a portal.
- wait-timer: After portal used, wait in seconds before checking on them.
- ReturnedToSpawn: Message sent if they're teleported to spawn.
- ReturnToPrevLoc: Message sent if they're still in a portal block after using a portal.
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
Read more here. This functionality can be disabled in the NPR config file.
Have an issue or suggestion? Post a ticket.