MythicMobs

Forum > Requests / Suggestions

Setting up Random world spawns

• 3 posts
    #1 Feb 23, 2014 at 14:47 UTC - 0 likes

Hey,

I'm having trouble getting random world spawns to spawn, here is my config file, the world name is "Bab's Magical Adventure", I've set up the mobs correctly, I have access to them with spawners, but I'd like to have them spawn all over the world...

RandomSkeletonKing: Mobname: ArielSchwartz Worlds: Bab's Magical Adventure Chance: 0.001 Priority: 1 Conditions: - outside true RandomZombieserker: Mobname: Zombieserker Worlds: Bab's Magical Adventure Chance: 0.1 Priority: 1 Conditions: - outside true RandomZombietank: Mobname: Zombietank Worlds: Bab's Magical Adventure Chance: 0.1 Priority: 1 Conditions: - outside true

For some reasons, I can't see them spawn in the overworld.

#2 Feb 23, 2014 at 20:44 UTC - 0 likes

It's weird, the skeletonking named "Arielschwartz" will pop, no problems, but the other two don't at all, even if i put them at 100% chance poprate...

Anyone got info on this?

I'm going to try and make a randomspawn file for each of the mobs but I doubt that's it...

#3 Feb 24, 2014 at 11:52 UTC - 0 likes

Figured it out, capital letters in my mob files on the mobtype line were keeping the mobs from being recognised as valid, and thus nothing spawned.

Be wary of your YML files if you get this error!

• 3 posts

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!