Do you want to help translating MyPet into other languages?
What is MyPet?
MyPet is a highly customizable pet plugin with a lot of cool features. Take them on a lead, train them and make them a very powerful companion!
Some features of MyPet are:
- most mobtypes are leadable
- You can ride your MyPets
- Configurable Damage/Hitpoints/Food/LeashFlags/Speed
- Customizable skills and skilltrees
- Skilltrees are configurable for every MyPet-type
- ! SkilltreeCreator !
- and much more!
How to get a MyPet?
Firstly check what requirements has to be met to take a mob on a lead here (Leashable option)
If if this requirement is met just leftclick the mob with the leash (default is lead)
You can find more info about taking a MyPet on a lead here.
What is MyPet-NPC?
MyPet-NPC is a simple addon for MyPet that adds Citizens-traits that allows MyPet-owners to store their MyPets.
MyPet uses the Metrics system to collect some data to determine the usage of the plugin.
This will help the plugin developers to see how many servers are using the plugin,
how many pets are out there and some other things.
If you don't want this, edit plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml and set opt-out to true.
MyPet uses the Mojang-API to get UUIDs for players using a MyPet. This is necessary to support future versions of Minecraft.
- + added a limit (permissions) to the /petswitch store command
- + added eggs as projectiles to the Ranged skill
- o Beacon range is now calculated differently when using the Hunger System
- o Ride speed is not affected by the Hunger System
- o food items are now stored in a list (please delete the pet-config.yml when you haven't changed it at all)
- - fixed a bug that could prevent pets from being saved correctly
- - fixed a bug that caused the plugin to overwrite the pet-config.yml
- - fixed some other bugs
- + readded /petadmin clean command
- + added /petswitch command
- + add SkillAPI support
- - fixed pet size
- - fixed a bug with return values from EXP script (JS)
- + added /petoptions idle-volume command to set the volume of the idle sound from pets
- + added random skilltree assignment
If you need help create a ticket on GitHub!
- Date created
- Dec 12, 2011
- Last update
- Feb 11, 2016
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files