Quote from xXKeyleXx:
Do you want to help translating MyPet into other languages? Read this!
Quote from xXKeyleXx:
MyPet-NPC has been released on BukkitDev!!
What is MyPet?
MyPet is a highly customizable pet plugin with a lot of cool features. Take them on a lead, train them and make them a very powerful companion!
Some features of MyPet are:
- most mobtypes are leadable
- You can ride your MyPets
- Configurable Damage/Hitpoints/Food/LeashFlags/Speed
- Customizable skills and skilltrees
- Skilltrees are configurable for every MyPet-type
- ! SkilltreeCreator !
- and much more!
How to get a MyPet?
Firstly check what requirements has to be met to take a mob on a lead here (Leashable option)
If if this requirement is met just leftclick the mob with the leash (default is lead)
You can find more info about taking a MyPet on a lead here.
What is MyPet-NPC?
MyPet-NPC is a simple addon for MyPet that adds Citizens-traits that allows MyPet-owners to store their MyPets.
MyPet uses the Metrics system to collect some data to determine the usage of the plugin.
This will help the plugin developers to see how many servers are using the plugin,
how many pets are out there and some other things.
If you don't want this, edit plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml and set opt-out to true.
MyPet uses the Mojang-API to get UUIDs for players using a MyPet. This is necessary to support future versions of Minecraft.
- + added /petoptions idle-volume command to set the volume of the idle sound from pets
- + added random skilltree assignment
- + added a name filter
- + added Ender Dragon as possible pet (not recommended for usage)(ProtocolLib required)
- o changed some config options
- pet configuration moved to pet-config.yml
- MyPet.Info.OverHead ⇒ MyPet.Name.OverHead
- MaxPetNameLength ⇒ Name.MaxLength
- o improved translation handling (for example pt_br is possible now)
- - fixed bugs
- + added a levelcap (config: default is 100)
- + 1.8.8 support
- o dropped Java 6 support
- - fixed a lot of bugs
- - fixed a memory leak
If you need help create a ticket on GitHub!
- Date created
- Dec 12, 2011
- Last update
- Jan 31, 2016
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files