MyHorse let's your players have more control over their horses!
Simple, easy and lightweight.
- Name your horse
- Protect it from stealing & inventory theft
- Protect it from dying (Owned horses are invulnerable)
- Protect it from being unleashed by others
- Simple transfer of ownership of horses (great for buying/selling!)
- Put your horse for sale (Right-click to buy it)
- Keep a list of your owned horses
- Teleport to your owned horses
- Teleport your owned horses to you
- Option to allow putting a chest on any type of horse
Select your horse
Simply mount your horse to select it as your currently selected horse.
By default, only the owner can mount his horse.
To name your selected horse simply use the command:
/myhorse name <horsename>
When your horse has a name, it is only ridable by you
After taming your horse, the horse is "locked" and can only be used and accessed by its owner. To allow others to use your horse, use the commands:
/myhorse lock /myhorse unlock
After selecting your horse, you can summon it to you with the command:
See a list of your owned horses with the command:
How cool is my horse?
Check out the info about your selected horse with the command:
Goto my horse!
After seeing the list of your horses, you can goto any of them with command:
/myhorse goto <id>
Note that this command is disabled in config.yml by default
Set a new owner for your horse
After selecting your horse, you can set a new owner for it with the command:
/myhorse setowner <ownername>
Set your selected horse free with the command:
Sell that horse
Set your selected horse for sale with the command:
/myhorse sell <price>
Any player with the myhorse.buy permission node can now right-click to buy the horse.
(Note that Vault is required for this feature)
Spawn a horse
Admin can spawn any type of horse with the command:
/myhorse spawn <normal|mule|undead|skeleton> <baby>
Set the worlds you wish to enable MyHorse in the config.yml file:
Worlds: - world - world_nether - world_the_end
Configure the types of damage which owned horses should be protected from in the config.yml file:
DamageProtection: - PROJECTILE - POISON - MELTING - MAGIC - CUSTOM - DROWNING - FIRE - FIRE_TICK - ENTITY_ATTACK - BLOCK_EXPLOSION - ENTITY_EXPLOSION - LIGHTNING - LAVA
You can set certain values for MyHorse for your groups in the config.yml file:
default: HorseNameColor: WHITE MaximumHorses: 3 Member: HorseNameColor: GOLD MaximumHorses: 10
Note that MyHorse will automatically detect your permission groups and write default settings in your config.yml.
Not happy with the text of the plugin?
Just change the file /lang/english.yml to whatever you want!
Note that MyHorse auto-downloads the language file from my server at www.doggycraft.dk.
This can be disabled by using the DownloadLanguageFile setting in the config.yml.
Put the MyHorse.jar file in your /plugins folder and you are ready to go!
|myhorse||Show the basic info|
|myhorse name||Gives your selected horse a name|
|myhorse comehere||Teleports your selected horse to you|
|myhorse goaway||Sets your selecte horse free|
|myhorse list||Lists all your owned horses|
|myhorse goto <id>||Teleports to a specific horse from the list|
|myhorse setowner <playername>||Sets a new owner for your selected horse|
|myhorse addfriend <playername>||Adds a friend for your selected horse|
|myhorse removefriend <playername>||Removes a friend for your selected horse|
|myhorse kill||Kills your selected horse|
|myhorse reload||Reloads configuration from disk|
|myhorse sell <amount>||Sets your selected horse for sale|
|myhorse claim||Claims the horse you have mounted|
|myhorse select <id>||Selects a horse from your list|
|myhorse spawn <horsetype> <baby>||Spawn a horse of a specific type|
- myhorse.* - Player can do everything below
- myhorse.list - Player can see a list of his owned horses
- myhorse.goto - Player can teleport to his owned horses
- myhorse.comehere - Player can teleport his selected horse to himself
- myhorse.lock - Player can lock his horse
- myhorse.unlock - Player can unlock his horse
- myhorse.name - Player can name his horse
- myhorse.setowner - Player can set new owner for his horse
- myhorse.addfriend - Player can add friends for his horse
- myhorse.removefriend - Player can remove friends for his horse
- myhorse.info - Player can display info about his horse
- myhorse.buy - Player can buy horses
- myhorse.sell - Player can sell horses
- myhorse.goaway - Player can set his selected horse free
- myhorse.kill - Player can kill his selected horse
- myhorse.claim - Player can claim un-owned horses
- myhorse.select - Player can select a horse from his list of owned horses
- myhorse.help - Player can see the help page
- myhorse.bypass.mount - Player can bypass mount protection
- myhorse.bypass.leash - Player can bypass leash protection
- myhorse.bypass.inventory - Player can bypass inventory protection
- myhorse.admin - Player can operate on a horse owned by any player
- myhorse.spawn - Player can spawn horses
- myhorse.updates - Player gets notifications about updates to MyHorse
|Settings.ServerName||Name of the server||"Your Server"|
|Settings.Worlds||List of worlds in which MyHorse is enabled||<list of world names>|
|Settings.DamageProtection||What types of damage are horses protected from?||<list>|
|Settings.AllowChestsOnAllHorses||Players are able to put a chest on any type of horse||false|
|Settings.DownloadLanguageFile||Should MyHorse auto-download language file?||true|
|Settings.MetricsOptOut||Do not send metrics to mcstats.org||false|
|Settings.DisplayUpdateNotifications||Show notifications about new updates to MyHorse||true|
This plugin contacts curse.com and checks for newer versions by using the Curse ServerMOD API.
Opting out of this service can be done by editing config.yml and changing DisplayUpdateNotifications to false.
This plugin utilises Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
A unique identifier
The server's version of Java
Whether the server is in offline or online mode
The plugin's version
The server's version
The OS version/name and architecture
The core count for the CPU
The number of players online
The Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by editing config.yml and changing MetricsOptOut to true.
Table of contents
- 1 MyHorse let's your players have more control over their horses!
- 2 Select your horse
- 3 Naming
- 4 Anti Theft
- 5 Come here!
- 6 My horses?
- 7 How cool is my horse?
- 8 Goto my horse!
- 9 Set a new owner for your horse
- 10 Go away!
- 11 Sell that horse
- 12 Spawn a horse
- 13 Multiple Worlds
- 14 Damage Types
- 15 Permission Groups
- 16 Text
- 17 Installation
- 18 Commands
- 19 Permission Nodes
- 20 Configuration
- 21 Disclaimers
- Date created
- Jun 30, 2013
- Last update
- Apr 17, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files