MyDrops protects a player's items dropped due to death for a set period of time. During this period no one else can loot their items.
Latest version: 0.8.0
- When a player dies, MyDrops protects their items from being looted by anyone else for a configurable set of time.
- mydrops.protect: Protect drops from players with this permission.
- mydrops.exempt: Allow players with this permission to pickup protected items.
- protectDuration: How long, in seconds, should MyDrops protect items on the ground.
- checkNewVersionOnStartup: Check for a new version on startup.
- debugMessages: print debug messages to console.
- protectRadius: block radius around a death to protect.
- Exempt protection on these item ids.
MyDrops' source code is available here.
- Date created
- Jun 02, 2012
- Last update
- Jan 08, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files