MyBarrier is a new state of the art forcefield.
IT SUPPORTS ALL PERMISSIONS.
Basically the player who has MyBarrier creation permissions can place barrier blocks (lots of different types coming soon!) around a certain parameter. Once they do this, all they need to do is power the barrier block using any Redstone contraption they wish. When the redstone is on the barrier is on.
ONCE YOU MAKE YOUR BARRIER TO ACTIVATE IT SIMPLY RIGHT CLICK WITH A DIAMOND SWORD (This is configurable as well!)
Diamond blocks default set at 10. configurable Gold blocks add default set at 5. configurable Iron blocks add default set at 3. configurable Emerald blocks add default set at 7. configurable
Above ideas come from the TKramez plugin but ALL source files are coded by our own team, we just simply implemented the same features to please the community a bit more.
OPTIONAL TOWNY SUPPORT IS COMING IN THE NEXT UPDATE!
- mybarrier.reload - Reloads the Plugin
- mybarrier.create - Allows player to make their own Barrier
- mybarrier.destroy - Allows player to remove their own Barrier
- mybarrier.use - Allows players to use the MyBarrier system
- mybarrier.admins - Allows Administrators to set the Barrier as an administrator barrier
- mybarrier.bypass - Allows player to bypass and go through any barrier!
- mybarrier.throughadmins - Allows player to go through administrator barrier
- mybarrier.* - Gives all permissions
Current Commands: YOU CAN USE /barrier as well for any of the below commands! # /mybarrier help
- /mybarrier reload - Reloads MyBarrier config
- /mybarrier who - Lists the owners of the Barrier that you are in.
- /mybarrier add [player] - Adds an owner to the Barrier that you are in.
- /mybarrier remove [player] - Removes an owner from the Barrier you are in.
- /mybarrier change [player] - Changes owner to the specified player. Doesn't work in Faction mode.
- /mybarrier list - Shows a list of all your Barriers.
Again this is a great product for people wishing to give their donators special functions such as this.
Here is a very basic Redstone powered Barrier. ( BELOW PICTURE IS FOR THE OLD VERSION! NEW VERSION SCREENSHOTS WILL BE POSTED SOON! )