What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Have 7 worlds on your server.
2. Do the command /mw link world1 world1_nether
3. After server restarts, the server only loads the default worlds which are world, world_nether, and world_the_end
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect to see my 7 worlds still autoloaded after the restart but instead only loads 4 worlds after I did the command
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
No error logs.
Please provide any additional information below.
Everything works when you do the command until the server restarts.
- 3 comments
- Last updated
- Jan 25, 2014
- Nov 16, 2012
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.