What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Have 7 worlds on your server.
2. Do the command /mw link world1 world1_nether
3. After server restarts, the server only loads the default worlds which are world, world_nether, and world_the_end
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect to see my 7 worlds still autoloaded after the restart but instead only loads 4 worlds after I did the command
What version of the product are you using?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
No error logs.
Please provide any additional information below.
Everything works when you do the command until the server restarts.
|ferrybig||Jan 25, 2014 at 22:19 UTC||Changed status from Started to Fixed|
|ferrybig||Dec 02, 2012 at 20:06 UTC||Changed status from Replied to Started|
|Bluffer17||Nov 27, 2012 at 18:04 UTC||Changed status from Waiting to Replied|
|ferrybig||Nov 17, 2012 at 21:31 UTC||Changed status from New to Waiting|
|Erik058||Nov 16, 2012 at 20:01 UTC||Create|
- 3 comments
- Last updated
- Jan 25, 2014
- Nov 16, 2012
- Fixed - Developer made requested changes. QA should verify.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.