What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Set up a standard array of survival worlds (world/nether/end)
2. Set up a creative world alongside, with no linkages to any nether/end
2. Build a nether/end portal in that creative world
3. Throw any entity into it (such as items)
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expected the items to ignore the portal the way Players do, instead they are transported to your default survival nether/end
What version of the product are you using?
What version of the craftbukkit/bukkit are you using?
This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Bukkit-1.6.4-R2.0-37-g4857595-b2951jnks (MC:1.7.2) (Implementing API version 1.7.2-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
Do you have an error log of what happened?
no, no error
Please provide the result of /mw debug below:
False False False - WorldSpawnHandler
False False False - NetherPortalHandler
False False False - GameModeChancer
False False False - EnderChestBlokker
False False False - EndPortalHandler
False False False - WorldChatSeperatorPlugin
Note: Running MultiInv to handle player inventories and enderchests
|ferrybig||Jan 15, 2014 at 18:21 UTC||Changed status from Accepted to New|
|ferrybig||Jan 15, 2014 at 18:21 UTC||Changed status from Waiting to Accepted|
|ferrybig||Jan 15, 2014 at 18:13 UTC||Changed status from Fixed to Waiting|
|ferrybig||Dec 16, 2013 at 10:09 UTC||Changed status from Waiting to Fixed|
|ferrybig||Dec 16, 2013 at 10:05 UTC||Changed priority from Medium to Critical|
|ferrybig||Dec 16, 2013 at 10:02 UTC||Changed status from New to Waiting|
|Cultist_O||Dec 15, 2013 at 01:34 UTC||Create|
- 4 comments
- Last updated
- Jan 15, 2014
- Dec 15, 2013
- New - Issue has not had initial review yet.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Critical - Must resolve in the specified milestone.