Multiverse Inventories Resources:
Latest Awesome Build is 2.4-AB
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff.
Use them at your own risk.
Multiverse-Inventories has several critical bugs that have no apparent solution without a total wipe of all inventory data. As such, due to time constraints and our focus on the production of Multiverse 3 you use this product AT YOUR OWN RISK. Support for Multiverse-Inventories issues is next to non-existent. It may be possible that you can use this plugin without problems so again, do so at your own risk.
If you think we should wipe all the inventory data and attempt to fix the bugs you can come voice your opinion on irc.esper.net in the #multiverse channel. If you leave a comment on this page it will very possibly be ignored.
- Have separated players stats and inventories per world or per group of worlds.
- Choose what each group of worlds share: Inventories, Hunger, Health, Exp, and Bed Spawns (Bed Spawns only available in CB1.1+)
- Import your data from WorldInventories 1.0.2+ and MultiInv 3.0.0.
- Useful in game commands
What's an "Awesome Build"
You can think of this like Bukkit's RB system, but we don't want to create confusion, so instead of calling ours a Recommended Build also, we're going with "Awesome Build" or AB. Awesome Builds are ones that we've put some more testing into, and should be very stable. Currently, Multiverse-Inventories is still in Beta. You can get the latest development build here.
Is Multiverse Missing that little something that you need?
Ask us! Or better yet, hop on our IRC (#multiverse) and tell us that you'd like to fork us and add a feature! You can of course do this without consulting us, but we cannot accept pull requests that will break Multiverse for the rest of our users! Don't go write your own World Management plugin, join the team and submit a pull request
Want your plugin to use the Multiverse API
(currently undocumented, sorry...) Again, hop on IRC and tell us! We love talking to other devs and a bunch of us will be able to help you out!
Table of contents
- 1 Core | Portals | NetherPortals | SignPortals | Inventories(β)
- 2 Multiverse Inventories Resources:
- 3 Wiki | Source | Feature Request | Bug Report
- 4 Latest Awesome Build is 2.4-AB
- 5 Dev Builds
- 6 IMPORTANT
- 7 Multiverse-Inventories Features
- 8 What's an "Awesome Build"
- 9 Is Multiverse Missing that little something that you need?
- 10 Want your plugin to use the Multiverse API
- Date created
- Jan 20, 2012
- Last update
- Jan 07, 2013
- Development stage
- BSD License
- Curse link
- Recent files