- Overview: This plugin allows chat messages to be broadcasted from server to server. It's fairly easy to use and configure, but is still in alpha stages of development. It functions as desired but there is the occasional bug or lack of optimization.
- Configuration: The config file in the plugin includes comments which explain each line.
- Permissions: Just MultiServerChat.admin, which allows users to use the /msc start and /msc stop commands.
- Commands: /msc start: starts sending and receiving chat messages if not already. /msc stop: stops sending and receiving chat messages if not already.
- Date created
- Nov 18, 2012
- Last update
- Dec 13, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files