Have you ever wanted to have multiple sets of rules for different categories? Well thats what this plugin does!
MultiRules adds 3 sets of different config definable rules that can be accessed by different commands. so far MultiRules comes with 3 sets of rules, set1, set2, and set3 but you can change their names in the config.yml. By default MultiRules comes with a general set of rules but you can change them to whatever you would like through the config.yml.
ruleset1: (1)Be respectful (2)No cursing (3)No spamming ruleset2: (1)No griefing (2)You must build 50 blocks from others ruleset3: (1)No giving out items ruleset1name: set1 ruleset2name: set2 ruleset3name: set3
- /rules help
- /rules [whatever name you defined under "ruleset1name" in the config.yml]
- /rules [whatever name you defined under "ruleset2name" in the config.yml]
- /rules [whatever name you defined under "ruleset3name" in the config.yml]
- Add more sets of rules
- Be able to change the rules with a command
- Add tests to make sure new players read the rules
- None so far
Please report any bugs in the commment section and i will fix them as soon as I can!
I am open to any suggestions you may have for me to add to the plugin!
Thanks to crushh87 and raGan. for helping to fix a bug with the commands!
- 7 comments
- Date created
- Jan 26, 2013
- Last update
- Jan 27, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files