- Fixed importing from flat file to mySQL. Enderchests and books now import properly.
- Fixed mySQL schema to handle new health values as well as a few other errors.
- Updated to 1.6.1
- Better serialization of meta data (does not erase previous data)
- Added support for fireworks, fireworks charges, and enchanted books
- Misc. bug fixes.
- Fixed bug with heads
- Added WorldInventories import again. Needs a custom version of WorldInventories. Available upon request.
- Fixed EnderChest bug with NPE when using mySQL.
- Cleaned up code. It is not a mess of spaces and tabs anymore.
- Fixed bug with custom potions throwing errors. (I didn't have a plugin to test this out with until I started updating InfiniteKits and added the custom potions generator)
If your inventory doesn't switch make sure to deny yourself the permission multiinv.exempt!
NOTE to users upgrading from 3.0.1 or older versions: Please delete your config.yml file and have it re-created. Then do /multiinv reload when you configure it the way you want.
Jenkins build: http://build.yu8.me:8080/job/MultiInv3/9/