Minecart_SpeedPlus - Make your minecarts go lot faster
Have you ever felt that, your minecart transport system takes too much time for you to get from place a to place b? Have you wanted to do something funny with minecarts?
If you answered yes, this plugin is the answer.
- Set minecart speed with a simple command
- Makes your minecart to change speed as you go past a sign
- Makes you minecarts fly! (They glide through the air!)
NOTE: This plugin does NOT make minecarts move on their own (atleast yet), it only set maximum speed. To get to that speed, you need booster tracks or something. You have to wait for sign creation limitations though...
Full permissions support for both signs and commands. Both default to OP.Click here for more info
How to use
1. The commmand
You just type "/msp <multiplier here>" where the multiplayer is something between 0 and 50. 0,5 is half the normal speed, 1 is the normal speed, and 2 is double the normal speed.
2. Signs (Speed)
You have to create a sign somewhere around the track (on the side, below and etc...) with following lines:
1st: [msp] 2nd :<multiplier> eg. [msp] 2
3. Signs (gliding)
Do the same thing as above, but in the second line, put "fly" (without the quotes).
To cancel the effect, replace fly with nofly
- Make the server remember the global multiplier
- Make carts move without boosters
- No real known bugs so far
For issues with corners or slopes, click here!
- Date created
- Aug 28, 2011
- Last update
- May 26, 2013
- Development stage
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
- Curse link
- Minecart speed+
- Recent file
- R: MSP v1.6.3 for 1.5.2 for 1.5.2 May 26, 2013