Has essientials this plugin? NO! Here is log file, but essientials hasn't got it!
Do you wan't to see private player's messages? May you don't wan't to look in console, who written the private message? By this plugin with no difficulty you can see every private message! But you are not online, and console was restarted? (in version 1.1 and later) No problem!!! There is a message history, which allows you to see messages. And this everything is by plugin MsgViev!!!
History file work!!! File history and dir 'msgview' in plugins will create self!
Usage And Permission
|/msgview||MsgView.changeView.true and MsgView.changeView.false||Toggles view private message|
|/ismsg [player]||MsgView.check||Check, is player has got function view pw|
|/msg [player] [message], /m [player] [message], /pw [player] [message], /tell [player] [message]||Sender - MsgView.send and player - MsgView.receive||Send the message to player|
Download: Click here, to download
- MsgView v1.2
- Added function for check, is player has got turn on function view pw
- Added toggles viewing private message with command /msgview
- Added permission for turn on and for turn off view pw
- Added autocreate file 'history.txt' and dir 'msgview' in plugins
- ALL IN 5.6 KB!!!
- MsgView v1.1
- Added history file
- Added view pw in console server
- Deleted folder META-INF
- Deleted file /me/barwnikk/MsgView/MsgView.java
- Deleted file /.project
- Deleted file /.classpath
- MsgView v1.0
- Create the plugin
I can also help you! Click here, to write to me tickets.
- 8 comments
- Date created
- Jul 29, 2012
- Last update
- Oct 08, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- MsgView - HERE IS LOG FILE!!!
- Recent files