MoxieSkills is a skills plugin like none you've ever seen before. Having had three previous recodes, the current version is as fast and efficient as you will ever see. Train yourself in a range of fifteen unique skills to beat your friends. With hiscores, good interfacing and challenging levelling, you'll never be bored.
What Does MoxieSkills Do?
- Competitive levelling formula
- Vast range of skills
- Skill leaderboards
- Skill and XP dynamics similar to that seen of online MMOs
- Multipliers for individual players and their skills
- MySQL Database support
- Each skills is highly configurable - each has it's own file!
This plugin uses an email API to automatically report errors. I do not receive passwords (this would break Bukkit rules). If you want to keep your email anonymous, use Yahoo! email, otherwise use GMail (only Yahoo! and GMail are supported). There is also an option to send your server IP to improve communications. This plugin also uses an auto-updater and MCStats.
Table of contents
- Date created
- Dec 30, 2012
- Last update
- Feb 21, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files
- R: MoxieSkills v1.3.0 for CB 1.7.2-R0.3 Feb 21, 2014
- R: MoxieSkills Arion Edition V1.2.1 for CB 1.7.2-R0.2 Jan 26, 2014
- R: MoxieSkills Arion Edition V1.2.0 for CB 1.7.2-R0.2 Jan 23, 2014
- R: MoxieSkills V1.1.0 for CB 1.6.2-R0.1 Aug 30, 2013
- R: MoxieSkills (V1) Arion Edition for CB 1.6.2-R0.1 Aug 13, 2013
- Optional dependency