A Brief Description
Movecraft is a plugin that has been designed to give purpose to those extremely large (and awesome) oceans as well as to simply give the option to Sail, Drive, or Pilot amazing Ships, Creations, or Zeppelins. It allows the player and/or players to craft Vessels out of blocks that can be piloted and thus moved. Hence the name MoveCraft.
Movecraft was first created by Yogoda for hMod.
Movecraft 3 is a complete recode. It's only similarity to the Movecraft of Yogada is it's name.
Documentation, Tutorials, Quick Start Guide, and Demo Videos
For documentation and information, use this link:
Also the builds on that site are more up to date than the builds on this site, so download the latest version there. Please be aware the builds on that site have not been checked by the dev.bukkit.org staff, so use at your own risk.
Here is a brief summary of Movecraft features covered on that site:
Control Method Options
- Sign and Pilot Tool
- Sign only
- Direct Control (the players movements control the craft)
- Misc Commands - /manoverboard, /release, etc
- Remote Signs to remotely activate command signs from other parts of the ship (Turn turrets, launch torpedoes, etc)
- Basic craft configuration options including size, speed, allowed block types, required blocks, etc
- Customizable Cruise Control to keep the craft moving forward
- Customizable Fuel Burning behavior
- Customizable sinking/crashing behavior including smoke, explosion on impact, and uncontrollable dives
- Restricting motion to horizontal or vertical planes
- Customizable "Hover" land contour following behavior for cars and surface vehicles
- Optional craft teleportation
- Require water contact for sailing ships and water craft
- Crafts that explode when they collide with things for ramming or torpedoes
- Repair signs to repair your ship, requires mats, and can require a fee
- Customizable Pilot Tool for craft control (or you can disable it to force sign only movement)
- Man Overboard timeout to allow anyone who falls out of a craft to get back in it
- Configurable WorldGuard protection against moving into forbidden areas or sinking over protected areas
Movecraft uses the following permissions:
For example, if you have a craft named "Airship", you would need movecraft.Airship.pilot, movecraft.Airship.move, and movecraft.Airship.rotate in order to completely use it.
There is also:
movecraft.<craft name>.create - only required if RequireCreatePerm is set to true in config.yml
movecraft.cruisesign - only required if RequireCreatePerm is set to true in config.yml
movecraft.commands - grants access to /pilot, /cruise, /release, /rotateleft, /rotateright, /craftreport
You can also control these granularly with:
Movecraft does not require any other plugin to function, however certain features require additional plugins:
WorldEdit (>6.0) - For repair system
Vault - For payment system
In addition, the following plugins are supported for compatibility:
Cannons - Cannons will move with a piloted craft
WorldGuard - Region protection
Most common permission plugins - Assign permissions to various craft features
MadRealms is the home server of Movecraft, and we welcome any player looking for a good movecraft experience to our main server : MadRealms : The Skyland Pirates.
Join today at madrealms.net
Statistics <> This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
A unique identifier
The server's version of Java
Whether the server is in offline or online mode
The plugin's version
The server's version
The OS version/name and architecture
The core count for the CPU
The number of players online
The Metrics version
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true. <>
Source Code is hosted on GitHub and commits are built by Jenkins CI. The Jenkins is not currently publicly accessible.
Builds are regularly posted to BukkitDev from our CI System.
Localisation is fully integrated into Movecraft 3. Locale can be set inside the config.yml.
Due to a bug in GetLocalisations software, language packs are not currently available for download. We apologise for the delay and are working to get them uploaded to BukkitDev ASAP.
Submit a translation to your language at: http://www.getlocalization.com/movecraft/
Troubleshooting, Error Reporting
Please use this site to report errors and for troubleshooting assistance: https://github.com/msummers123/Movecraft-3/issues
- Date created
- Nov 07, 2011
- Last update
- Jun 18, 2015
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files