Mortar introduces, like the name already tells you, mortars into Minecraft.
- Enables players to use an item specified in the config to shoot mortars.
- Power of the mortar can be set in the config.
- Costs for shots can be set
- payment via resources
- economy-support (requires Vault)
- Please use the plugin carefully and limit the power using the config. I hardcoded a maximum power of 10, but even this power can easily crash your server as soon as there are too many players using mortars at the same time.
- When updating, please delete the "Mortar"-folder in your server's plugins-folder because Mortar does not update the config. If there are new lines in the config, Mortar will not be able to use them which will result in Mortar not working as it should.
Mortar 1.3 (Mortar worked like this until version 1.6.2)
- Add different types of mortars (explosive, fire, smoke?, ...)
- Add possibility to set a region and limit the use of mortars to it.
- Add possibility to set different MaxPowers for different Permissions-Groups.
If there is anything you would like me to add, simply ask for it.
I hope there are no bugs. If you find one, please report it here.
- Date created
- Oct 31, 2011
- Last update
- Mar 25, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files
- Optional dependency