Update Oct 22 2012 - ALPHA VERSION! SEE THE FILES SECTION..
Are your players building at day, but bunker into their houses, when night comes? Make them hunt monsters!
At night, when monsters come out, plugin will count how many monsters each player kills. At the end of the night, name of the player with most kills is announced globally.
Additionally, you can enable reward to add another way of gathering stuff to the server or to simply motivate players to hunt monsters.
- Ability to set, how much points is each monster worth.
- Very flexible reward system (from random to relative rewards)
- Economy support (via Vault)!
- Completely customizable messages and annoucements.
- Pre-signup period (give players some time to prepare for the hunt)
- Ability to make hunt start unpredictably (chance to start hunt + skipping days between hunt)
- Variety of protections against cheating (minimum players, minimum kills, anti-bow protection, surface-only counting)
- High score data is stored in either SQLite or MySql
- Supports multiple worlds
- You may use & instead of § to enter colors into messages
- You may restrict hunt area to specified zone
For errors, problems and suggestion make a ticket!
- Date created
- Sep 18, 2011
- Last update
- Oct 23, 2012
- Development stage
- Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
- Curse link
- Recent files