Monster Apocalypse Version 15.0b
Welcome to the ultimate monster hell. I have brought together everything anyone everyone could ever want to do with monsters into one completely hellbent plugin. Use at your own risk.
Warning - Zombie digging is destructive, if you turn it on and configure it, please backup your worlds.
Plugin has been thoroughly tested as working properly, if you have trouble please report it so I can make it work for a wider range of setups!
PLEASE USE CRAFTBUKKIT 1.6.4 (any revision) for version 15.0b. No other builds will work with this version.
Monster Apocalypse was created by one man, working full time continually for several months during early development. Please donate if you would like to see more features or new plugin releases, or just feel like my time is worth your gratitude.
- Complete control of all monster power- health, damage, item drops, burning in sunlight, explosion radius, immunity to specific damage types, even spawn rates!
- INSTANT setup options!
- Consume the world in darkness - Always night mode, and bonus spawns!
- Action RPG Mode - Make combat more exciting!
- Incredible new abilities - Mobs can explode on death, spawn allies, kill torches, attack from miles away at high velocity, bombard bases with exploding arrows, and even claw and scratch their way into your home!
- Zombies can dig through anything based on YOUR settings, and no server lag! Fear the Apocalypse as they pound away at your walls!
- Monsters can be set to nerdpole and airbridge, like players on the hunt!
- Skeletons can be set to turn into quake pro snipers, shooting accurately from FAR in the distance!
- Nightmare Mode for the ultimate increasing challenge!
- FULL World-Guard region support, works even when worldguard regions isn't!
- Total natural spawn rewrite, available to change your world drastically and retain that vanilla feel.
- Multi-world support - Will only run on worlds YOU select!
- Mega-aggro system - Mobs can smell you from miles away and attack!
- Spawn Points - Set up virtual spawners with custom timers!
- True damage - Allow mobs to pierce that pesky diamond armor!
- Wolf and PigZombie aggressiveness control.
- Control which blocks mobs spawn on.
- Permissions nodes to make certain players immune to monster aggro and damage.
Warning, videos below contain mild mature language.
A new playthrough video, featuring yours truly!
Download Version 15.0a!
Version 15.0b is out!
It will appear here once it's approved:
If you need it earlier than this (it can take up to 5 days), send me a private message.
Thanks for the support! If you like what I've done with this version, feel free to donate. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LAUYQ89CXXAXS
Version 15.0b notes:
- Updated to minecraft 1.6.4
Version 15.0a notes:
- Fixed a bug where potion effect on-hit duration was in seconds rather than ticks.
- Removed the new gamerule lines.
Version 15.0 notes:
- Zombie world mode has been added! When enabled, it will instantly transform your config into a preconfigured zombie apocalypse, with no setup or downloads.
- To enable use: Automatically over-write relevant parts of config to zombie apocalypse for next run?: true
- You can now add potion effects to monsters dealing direct damage to players!
- Horses have been implemented.
- Mega-aggro was running at a very slow speed, monster speeds have been fixed. 2.0 speed is now VERY fast.
- You should no longer have silverfish spawn directly at players' feet when mega-aggro is enabled for pigzombies or spiders/cavespiders. You may still see them when mega-aggro is enabled for these mobs, disable it in advanced properties.
- Monsters which are building air bridges downwards will no longer suffocate players.
- Custom health has been updated to support 1.6.2.
(Is partially updated for 15.0a)
You will need to reference craftbukkit enums for drops and block attacking to work, failure to use valid enums could potentially break your plugin. You can find them here:
You may want to play with Spawn Points, you can find the info here:
If you wish to develop your own plugin with my health API, check this page:
For Nightmare Mode, check here:
Need multiple configs?
How to set up multiple installations, for different custom difficulties on multiple worlds:
- Copy the MA jar and rename it.
- Rename the plugin inside plugin.yml of the second copy (within the jar), and remove the commands section.
- Disable registering the /MA command in the second copy's config.
- Double check that you have no world names overlapping between the two configs, and that your bonus and naturalistic spawns are restricted to the right worlds.
You now have two separate installations.
Fear the Darkness: Adds an element of terror to dark areas of minecraft!
Simple Starvation: For when you really want to emphasize long term survival!
- Date created
- Jan 01, 2012
- Last update
- Sep 25, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Monster Apocalypse
- Recent files