- Added support for Towny
- Added support for Factions
- Added support for Citizens2
- Added sound+smoke effect to spawn egg
- Fixed issue with aggressive mobs not attacking on command
- Fixed issue with mounting mobs through walls/blocks
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and code improvements
- Added keyboard control via arrow keys
- Added configurable feature to give Spawn Egg on dismount
- Added feature to travel to Multiverse portals
- Added feature to travel to Residence regions
- Added feature to travel to Regios regions
- Added feature to charge configurable cost to ride
- Added command to reload config
- Added configurable update rate 1 to 20 ticks
- Fixed bug detecting dead riders
- Fixed bug with Spider Jockeys
- Added support for WorldGuard plugin - "/mob goto <region_name>"
- Added admin command to reload config
- Added update check for latest version of plugin
- Improved navigation with control item (default: fishing rod)
- Improved ride control interactions
- Improved handling of pigs
- Added support for Citizens plugin - "/mob goto <npcname>"
- Added mount chance/probability feature
- Added "/mob buck" command to buck players off
- Added configurable control item - fishing rod is default
- Fixed "/mob goto" to stop once arriving at destination
- Fixed mount permission bug
- Updated for 1.2 mobs
- Added mount command
- You can mount Slime, Lava Slime, Ghast and Ender Dragon but can't control them
- Added metrics
- Misc. bug fixes
- Misc. code improvements
- Fixed bug with empty config.yml on Windows
- Added missing LavaSlime and Snowman
- Fixed bug with case sensitive permissions
- Fixed bug with direction command vectors getting modified
- Fixed bug with mobs wandering at destination
- Per mob permissions support
- Fixed direction vectors
- Fixed some mob speed issues
- Added support for 1.0 mobs
- Adjusted mob speeds
- Added a couple food items
- Permission strings now lowercase
- Fixed mob velocity/speeds
- Fixed NPE on "go" command
- Vault is no longer required
- Fixed memory leak
- Fixed server crash
- Fixed functionality broken in 0.39
- Heavy refactoring
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes
Mounts should no longer attempt to target themselves.
Removed /mob mount and /mob unmount Added 'mob name' to possible values for /mob attack, follow, and goto. Using a mob name will target the closest of that mob. Fixed mob attack logic to be more aggressive. Cleaned up plugin enable code.
Fixed mob intents.
Fixed command permission nodes not working correctly. Added skeleton/spider awareness (not all riders are players!). Added shortcuts for /mob go. Updated feeding logic.
Fixed onEntityDamage warnings. Damage types cancelled correctly.
Fixed player-mounting permissions bug.
Updated for 740
Removed a certain cow-related line of debug code...
Compatibility fix for latest builds Added follow command Added goto X Z Added mount command (warning: glitchy) Improved functionality of some other commands Tidied up code a little. A few bugs and annoyances fixed.
Stopped hostile mobs defending you from themselves A few other bug fixes Fixed compatibility with the latest bukkit version Increased mob travel speed for fully-fed mobs Made it so you don't drown while riding squid (though you still can't control them) Probably some other things I forgot
Fixed a spelling mistake and stuff.
- Date created
- Nov 29, 2011
- Last updated
- Nov 14, 2012