- MobManager's limiter aims to limit the number of mobs that can spawn at one time while still providing the appearance of having lots of mobs (Or less if you really want)
- MobManager's Abilities allow you to fully customize the difficulty of each mob, per world!
- MobManager's Bounty component gives you a flexible way to give players rewards when killing mobs
- MobManager's Spawner gives you total control over where different mobs spawn. Perfect to complete a rpg experience or just add a difficulty to your survival server.
- Stop mobs from spawning when no players are nearby
- Stop mobs from spawning when no players are on or near the same height
- Limit the number of mobs allowed to spawn per world
- Limit the number of mobs allowed to spawn dynamically depending on the number of loaded chunks in a world
- Limit the number of mobs allowed to spawn by type (Monsters/Animals/Water Animals/Ambient/Villagers)
- Automagically despawns mobs which move out of range of players
- Does not despawn animals with are in farms Read more
- Does not despawn mobs which have picked up players armor or weapons
- Has the option to stop mobs from spawning near players in creative mode
- Can prevent mobs from spawning which you don't want
- Can allow mobs to spawn without counting towards the mob limits
- Super efficient!
- Optional Multi-Threaded despawner
- Customisable Mob Abilities!!
- Customisable Mob SpawnRates
- Have mobs spawn as babies, Creepers spawn Charged and Wolves spawn Angry!
- Customisable Mob Bonus Health
- Customisable Mob Damage Multipliers
- Customisable Mob Potion effects (Last for the life of the mob)
- Customisable Mob Bonus Spawns (Spawn mobs on certain mob when it spawns/dies)
- Customisable Mob Armour sets (Per position, with enchantments)
- Customisable Mob Starting Items/Weapons
- Customisable Mob Drops (Count Range per item, set data, durability and enchantments!)
- Customisable Mob Ability Sets (Combine the above abilities together to create rare super mobs! (Or common :P))
- Show Mob Ability Set names above their heads!! (Mincraft 1.5+ only)
- Highly configurable!
- Give players rewards for killing mobs
- Supports fines (Loss of money or experience)
- Customizable message upon receiving a reward/fine
- Rewards can be Money (Requires vault), Item drops or experience
- Set min/max reward values for each mob
- Set reward multipliers for worlds, biomes, time, permissions and even for AbilitySets (Requires Abilities component to be enabled)
- Exploit prevention techniques to prevent players from exploiting your server to earn rewards very fast
- Spawns custom mobs around players
- Create specific regions with different sets of mobs which spawn within
- Control max/min distances for spawning in different regions
- Extensive mob limit system. Limit per player, region and specific mob type
- Default config similar to vanilla spawning (To use as a guide/template)
- Spawn requirements for every mob (Which spawn location must meet. Block Standing on, light levels, height, time, biome, world type
- Spawn actions performed upon spawns. Send messages to nearby players or run commands when your mob spawns.
What is a component?A component is simply a part of MobManager. Every component can be enabled/disabled individually from config.yml
- Add Protection component to MobManager (Protect the world from things like explosions or Endermen picking up blocks)
Note: Ordered by importance to me (Higher == More important) (Your needs are important to me :D)
- /mm help - Prints information about all the available commands
- /mm count - Prints mob counts and limits for each world which MobManager is active. Also prints totals for the server
- /mm count <WorldName> - Prints mob counts and limits for the specific world
- /mm butcher - Removes all mobs (Except villagers) from worlds enabled in MobManager
- /mm butcher <MobTypes> - Removes the given mob types from all worlds enabled in MobManager
- /mm spawn <MobType> <count> [world] [x] [y] [z] - Spawn a given mob at the location (Or yours)
- /mm spawnset <AbilitySetName> <count> [world] [x] [y] [z] - Spawn a given mob at the location (Or yours)
- /mm pspawn <MobType> <count> <Player> - Spawn a given mob on a player
- /mm pspawnset <AbilitySetName> <count> <Player> - Spawn a given mob on a player
- /mm abilitysets - Lists all AbilitySet names (Along with the mobtype) which can be used in /mm spawnset
- /mm mobtypes - Lists all valid EntityTypes for use in configs
- /mm reload - Reloads MobManagers configs
- /mm version - Tells you MobMangers current version + Checks my website for new versions
M = Monster, A = Animal, W = Water Animal (Squid), Am = Ambient Mob (Bats), V = Villagers
- mobmanager.admin - Gives permission to use all /mm commands (Default: OP)
- mobmanager.count - Gives permission to use the /mm count command
- mobmanager.butcher - Gives permission to use the /mm butcher command
- mobmanager.version - Gives permission to use the /mm version command
- mobmanager.reload - Gives permission to use the /mm reload command
- mobmanager.spawn - Gives permission to use the /mm spawn command
- mobmanager.pspawn - Gives permission to use the /mm pspawn command
- mobmanager.abilitysetlist - Gives permission to use the /mm abilitysets command
- mobmanager.mobtypes - Gives permission to use the /mm mobtypes command
Configuration:As of v2.2 MobManagers configuration files consists of three parts
- config.yml - Contains settings to enable/disable MobManager components
- Global configs - Contains global configs for each component, located in MobManager/<component>.yml
- World Configs - Contains settings for each component for each world located in MobManager/worlds/<worldname>/<component>.yml
Every config file contains a header block explaining every setting.
When you first install MobManager world and global configs are auto-magically generated.
By default only MobManagers Limiter is enabled, configs for abilities are generated if the component is enabled
The defaults for the limiter are pretty conservative. So you may wish to increase the limits.
If you need help with the config feel free to PM me and I can make one for you :)
Public Test ServerThis server has been shut down due to someone spawning a LOT of withers, destroying everything in the world =/
Note: After joining, type /warp dev
Note: The test server only has the limiter component enabled
Developer BuildsDevelopment builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
Configuration | Statistics | Reading
- Date created
- Dec 21, 2012
- Last update
- Dec 01, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files