This plugin allows for the handling of PVP-related disguise events in the plugins DisguiseCraft
This plugin got the name MobDisguisePVPControl because it was originally made with MobDisguise in mind. Now it only supports DisguiseCraft, because MobDisguise is no longer updated.
- Allows you to prevent players from being able to attack others while disguised.
- Allows you to make players lose their disguise upon taking damage.
- Allows to not show the death messages of disguised players.
- Allows you to make players lose their disguise upon attacking.
Defaults in parenthesis
- mdpvpcontrol.* - Is not affected by this plugin whatsoever (ops)
- mdpvpcontrol.nodamagedisguiseloss - Does not lose disguise upon being damaged. (ops)
- mdpvpcontrol.candisguiseattack - Can attack others while disguised. (everybody)
- mdpvpcontrol.hidedisguisedeath - Will not show a death message if killed while disguised. (ops)
- mdpvpcontrol.noattackdisguiseloss - Does not lose disguise upon attacking. (ops)
- Date created
- Feb 05, 2012
- Last update
- Mar 24, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files