This plugin allows for the handling of PVP-related disguise events in the plugins: DisguiseCraft
This plugin got the name MobDisguisePVPControl because it was originally made with MobDisguise in mind. Now it only supports DisguiseCraft, because MobDisguise is no longer updated.
- Allows you to prevent players from being able to attack others while disguised.
- Allows you to make players lose their disguise upon taking damage.
- Allows to not show the death messages of disguised players.
- Allows you to make players lose their disguise upon attacking.
Defaults in parenthesis
- mdpvpcontrol.* - Is not affected by this plugin whatsoever (ops)
- mdpvpcontrol.nodamagedisguiseloss - Does not lose disguise upon being damaged. (ops)
- mdpvpcontrol.candisguiseattack - Can attack others while disguised. (everybody)
- mdpvpcontrol.hidedisguisedeath - Will not show a death message if killed while disguised. (ops)
- mdpvpcontrol.noattackdisguiseloss - Does not lose disguise upon attacking. (ops)
- Date created
- Feb 05, 2012
- Last update
- Mar 24, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files