MobDamage allows you to configure the health and damage values for all the mobs on the server, it allows quick and easy configuration.
MobDamage was coded from scratch to provide an easy way for server admins to grant a new playing experience to players on their servers. The way in which the plugin was coded means it can be reloaded on the fly without having to restart the server. You can configure the health and damage values of nearly all the mobs on the server!
mobdamage.reload : Reload MobDamage Configuration
The config contains the health and damage values for all the mobs. The health is the amount of HP the mob has (2 HP = 1 Heart). The default config looks like this: (will generate on first run)
MobHealth: Pig: -1 Cow: -1 Spider: -1 CaveSpider: -1 Zombie: -1 Skeleton: -1 Creeper: -1 Ocelot: -1 Bat: -1 Chicken: -1 Mooshroom: -1 Sheep: -1 Squid: -1 Villager: -1 Enderman: -1 Wolf: -1 ZombiePigman: -1 Blaze: -1 Ghast: -1 MagmaCube: -1 Silverfish: -1 Slime: -1 Witch: -1 WitherSkeleton: -1 ZombieVillager: -1 IronGolem: -1 MobDamage: Pig: -1 Cow: -1 Spider: -1 CaveSpider: -1 Zombie: -1 Skeleton: -1 Creeper: -1 Ocelot: -1 Bat: -1 Chicken: -1 Mooshroom: -1 Sheep: -1 Squid: -1 Villager: -1 Enderman: -1 Wolf: -1 ZombiePigman: -1 Blaze: -1 Ghast: -1 MagmaCube: -1 Silverfish: -1 Slime: -1 Witch: -1 WitherSkeleton: -1 ZombieVillager: -1 IronGolem: -1
A value of -1 sets the mob to default health, meaning that the mob has the health value as Notch and Jeb intended.
We haven't found any bugs in MobDamage yet, but if you have, please contact one of us!
MobDamage works with CraftBukkit 1.3.2 R3+, it was compiled using the 1.4.2 Development Bukkit Binaries, so should work fine with 1.4.2+
- Initial version of the plugin
- Added Snow Golems to the configuration.
- Fixed the /mobdamage command not reporting version correctly.
To-Do / In-Development:
- Random numbers added to low health for mobs to add a unique playing experience. IN DEVELOPMENT
- MobHealth controllable by distance away from a set point, progressive difficulty. IN DEVELOPMENT
- Changing of speed for any mob
- Change MobHealth using commands DONE
- MultiWorld Support
- Ability to change Passive mob behaviour. Courtesy Alpha_x_Beta
- Date created
- Oct 30, 2012
- Last update
- Oct 31, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files