>What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Trade with a villager and get a few trade offers opened up. (SMP)
2. Catch villager in a mob egg
3. Release the villager and try to trade with it again.
>What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The villager should retain its trade info. Instead all trades that were opened up by you earlier are removed, the villager is essentially reset and starts with a different trade.
It'd be really nice to be able to max out a villager's trade, catch them into an egg, and respawn them while keeping all the previous trade info.
- 2 comments
- Last updated
- Feb 04, 2014
- Feb 03, 2014
- Started - Work on this issue has begun.
- Enhancement - A change which is intended to better the project in some way
- Medium - Normal priority.