What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Capture 5 cows, with 5 diferents IDs.
2. I will sell the 5 eggs with ChestShop, I use /mobc clean, but this don't work.
3. I sell the 5 eggs manually.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- Print a message with 'MobCatcher: data not found.'
What versions MobCatcher, CraftBukkit, and Spout (if any) are you using?
- Spigot build #1279
- MobCatcher v3.14
Have you previously had any older versions of MobCatcher on your server?
Do you have an error log of what happened?
- No, the error only can see the player when use /mobc clean.
Please provide any additional information below.
- The error occurs because the system now goes IDs.
- 2 comments