mmSupernaturals, based off of the plugin "Supernatural Players" by Matterz
It includes Vampires, Ghouls, Werewolves, Demons, Priests, and WitchHunter.
- I support:
- GroupManager (Requires GroupBridge)
- bPermissions (see note)
- I support:
- I will NOT help you if there is a bug with bPermissions.
- Adding custom classes.
- Classes are Vampire, Ghoul, Werewolf, Demon, Priest, and WitchHunter.
- All classes have abilities that depend on your power level.
- All classes gain power in a certain way.
- WitchHunter kill list generate on server start. (Admins can remove players with the command /sn rmTarget)
Class Join/Leave Information:
- Each class has a unique event required for joining or leaving.
Joining a Class:
- Humans construct special Altars to convert to Vampires, starting with a solid Gold Block.
- Humans sometimes convert to Werewolves when dying to wild wolves at night.
- Pig Zombies sometimes have the ability to make humans undead rather than just dead.
- Any human who shows proper devotion to the Church may become a Priest.
- Non-Priest humans who can prove their Supernatural Hunting Abilities by slaying 3 different types of supernaturals without dying will be invited to the WitchHunters' Association.
- Humans who enter the Nether covered in dead animal skins (leather armor) and sacrifice themselves to the Inferno will become Demonic.
- Humans who mess with Ender Pearls and Clay blocks will find that their tinkering will change their life forever.
- Humans who fall off a cliff with their Wings (feather) will find their spirits lifted.
Leaving a Class:
- Vampires construct special Altars to regain their humanity, starting with a solid Lapis Block.
- Werewolves must make themselves a Wolfbane potion, starting with an empty Bowl.
- Priests merely have to insult the Church by offering Coal to the donations' Altar.
- The Holy energy of the Church's Altar will sometimes cleanse a Ghoul and restore their humanity.
- Demons who die in icy water while carrying snowballs will find the demonic fire in their blood cooled.
- WitchHunters who exhibit extremely poor bow skills (kill themselves) will be removed from the Association.
- EnderBorns have a chance to be reborn as a human when they die
Classes (Includes spell details)
- /sn help - Shows a list of available commands
- /sn power - Shows current class and powerlevel
- /sn list - Shows a list of online players in each class
- /sn classes - Shows a list of classes with a short description of each
- /sn join - Adds the player (who sent the command) to the whitelist (If whitelist is enabled in config)
- /sn admin - Shows a list of available Admin commands
- /sn cure <playername> - Restores player to humanity (either reverting them to Priest or making them human)
- /sn convert <playername> [class] - Converts a player to the specified class
- /sn power <playername> [amount] - Gives player specified amount of power
- /sn reset <playername> - Resets a player's power to zero
- /sn rmTarget <playername> - Removes player from the WitchHunter kill list
- /sn reload <type> - Reloads the config.yml or data.yml file
- /sn save - Saves both the config.yml and data.yml files (default: config.yml)
- /sn restartTask - Restarts the task timer used for many passive abilities (in case of it crashing due to overload)
- /sn setChurch - Sets the player's current location as the Church
- /sn setBanish - Sets the player's current location as the Banish location
- supernatural.command.help - access to /sn help
- supernatural.command.list - access to /sn list
- supernatural.command.power - access to /sn power
- supernatural.command.classes - access to /sn classes
- supernatural.command.killlist - access to /sn killlist
- supernatural.player.shrineuse.vampire - access to vampire shrines
- supernatural.player.shrineuse.priest - access to priest shrines
- supernatural.player.wolfbane - access to wolfbane potion creation
- supernatural.player.preventwaterdamage - prevents ghouls from taking water damage
- supernatural.player.preventsundamage - prevents vampires from taking damage in sunlight
- supernatural.player.witchhuntersign - allows player to create WitchHunter signs used for WitchHunter Halls
- supernatural.admin.infinitepower - gives player unlimited power
- supernatural.admin.partial.curse - allows player to change their own class only
- supernatural.world.enabled - enables supernatural players in world if: (multiworld: true) in the config.yml
- supernatural.admin.command.adminhelp - access to /sn admin
- supernatural.admin.command.cure - access to /sn cure
- supernatural.admin.command.curse - access to /sn convert
- supernatural.admin.command.power - access to /sn power <playername> [amount]
- supernatural.admin.command.reset - access to /sn reset
- supernatural.admin.command.reload - access to /sn reload
- supernatural.admin.command.save - access to /sn save
- supernatural.admin.command.setchurch - access to /sn setChurch
- supernatural.admin.command.setbanish - access to /sn setBanish
- supernatural.convert.(TYPE, vampire, priest, etc).allow - Allows a player/group to convert to a specific type.
Donations are never required! You can donate with the button in the top-right corner of the page.
This plugin uses Hidendra's Metrics. Basic information about your server (Java Version, Offline/Online Mode, MC Version, OS name, CPU cores, Online Players), about Metrics (An identifier and the metrics version) and this plugin's version. You can opt out of this service by changing opt-out to true in the file plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml. More information can be found at mcstats.org.
- Download the plugin,
- Place it in your plugins directory,
- Start your server,
- Go to the Church and type the command: /sn setChurch,
- Go to the Banish location and type the command: /sn setBanish,
- Make a WitchHunter's Hall by placing an Iron Door with a sign next to it saying "WitchHunter" (Default)
- Date created
- Nov 18, 2011
- Last update
- Jan 26, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files