mmSupernaturals, based off of the plugin "Supernatural Players" by Matterz
It includes Vampires, Ghouls, Werewolves, Demons, Priests, and WitchHunter.
- I support:
- GroupManager (Requires GroupBridge)
- bPermissions (see note)
- I support:
- I will NOT help you if there is a bug with bPermissions.
- Adding custom classes.
- Classes are Vampire, Ghoul, Werewolf, Demon, Priest, and WitchHunter.
- All classes have abilities that depend on your power level.
- All classes gain power in a certain way.
- WitchHunter kill list generate on server start. (Admins can remove players with the command /sn rmTarget)
Class Join/Leave Information:
- Each class has a unique event required for joining or leaving.
Joining a Class:
- Humans construct special Altars to convert to Vampires, starting with a solid Gold Block.
- Humans sometimes convert to Werewolves when dying to wild wolves at night.
- Pig Zombies sometimes have the ability to make humans undead rather than just dead.
- Any human who shows proper devotion to the Church may become a Priest.
- Non-Priest humans who can prove their Supernatural Hunting Abilities by slaying 3 different types of supernaturals without dying will be invited to the WitchHunters' Association.
- Humans who enter the Nether covered in dead animal skins (leather armor) and sacrifice themselves to the Inferno will become Demonic.
- Humans who mess with Ender Pearls and Clay blocks will find that their tinkering will change their life forever.
- Humans who fall off a cliff with their Wings (feather) will find their spirits lifted.
Leaving a Class:
- Vampires construct special Altars to regain their humanity, starting with a solid Lapis Block.
- Werewolves must make themselves a Wolfbane potion, starting with an empty Bowl.
- Priests merely have to insult the Church by offering Coal to the donations' Altar.
- The Holy energy of the Church's Altar will sometimes cleanse a Ghoul and restore their humanity.
- Demons who die in icy water while carrying snowballs will find the demonic fire in their blood cooled.
- WitchHunters who exhibit extremely poor bow skills (kill themselves) will be removed from the Association.
- EnderBorns have a chance to be reborn as a human when they die
Classes (Includes spell details)
- /sn help - Shows a list of available commands
- /sn power - Shows current class and powerlevel
- /sn list - Shows a list of online players in each class
- /sn classes - Shows a list of classes with a short description of each
- /sn join - Adds the player (who sent the command) to the whitelist (If whitelist is enabled in config)
- /sn admin - Shows a list of available Admin commands
- /sn cure <playername> - Restores player to humanity (either reverting them to Priest or making them human)
- /sn convert <playername> [class] - Converts a player to the specified class
- /sn power <playername> [amount] - Gives player specified amount of power
- /sn reset <playername> - Resets a player's power to zero
- /sn rmTarget <playername> - Removes player from the WitchHunter kill list
- /sn reload <type> - Reloads the config.yml or data.yml file
- /sn save - Saves both the config.yml and data.yml files (default: config.yml)
- /sn restartTask - Restarts the task timer used for many passive abilities (in case of it crashing due to overload)
- /sn setChurch - Sets the player's current location as the Church
- /sn setBanish - Sets the player's current location as the Banish location
- supernatural.command.help - access to /sn help
- supernatural.command.list - access to /sn list
- supernatural.command.power - access to /sn power
- supernatural.command.classes - access to /sn classes
- supernatural.command.killlist - access to /sn killlist
- supernatural.player.shrineuse.vampire - access to vampire shrines
- supernatural.player.shrineuse.priest - access to priest shrines
- supernatural.player.wolfbane - access to wolfbane potion creation
- supernatural.player.preventwaterdamage - prevents ghouls from taking water damage
- supernatural.player.preventsundamage - prevents vampires from taking damage in sunlight
- supernatural.player.witchhuntersign - allows player to create WitchHunter signs used for WitchHunter Halls
- supernatural.admin.infinitepower - gives player unlimited power
- supernatural.admin.partial.curse - allows player to change their own class only
- supernatural.world.enabled - enables supernatural players in world if: (multiworld: true) in the config.yml
- supernatural.admin.command.adminhelp - access to /sn admin
- supernatural.admin.command.cure - access to /sn cure
- supernatural.admin.command.curse - access to /sn convert
- supernatural.admin.command.power - access to /sn power <playername> [amount]
- supernatural.admin.command.reset - access to /sn reset
- supernatural.admin.command.reload - access to /sn reload
- supernatural.admin.command.save - access to /sn save
- supernatural.admin.command.setchurch - access to /sn setChurch
- supernatural.admin.command.setbanish - access to /sn setBanish
- supernatural.convert.(TYPE, vampire, priest, etc).allow - Allows a player/group to convert to a specific type.
Donations are never required! You can donate with the button in the top-right corner of the page.
- Download the plugin,
- Place it in your plugins directory,
- Start your server,
- Go to the Church and type the command: /sn setChurch,
- Go to the Banish location and type the command: /sn setBanish,
- Make a WitchHunter's Hall by placing an Iron Door with a sign next to it saying "WitchHunter" (Default)
- Date created
- Nov 18, 2011
- Last update
- Nov 03, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files