Give owned wolves a title. This is just a placeholder plugin, at a later date it will allow you to control which animals can be tamed, what is needed to tame them, what you can feed them to heal them, and how many pets players are allowed... Displaying the pet title requires both Spout and Spoutcraft.
The mmoMinecraft suite is a collection of plugins that together attempt to create a more mmorpg-like experience in Minecraft. The only plugin that they all require is mmoCore.
- Simply names any owned wolves with the owner's name (ie. "Rycochet's Wolf").
Screenshots (mmoParty, mmoTarget & mmoPet)
- Allow players to tame other creatures.
- Limit number of pets per player.
- Control pet behaviour.
- Choose what is needed to tame.
- Choose what can be fed to heal.
- Choose who can feed pets.
- Set the pet title correctly on Tame event.
- First public release by request.
- Date created
- Sep 01, 2011
- Last update
- Oct 17, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files