mmoChatTitle adds a permissions based "Title" filter to channels. You can set default titles to use, and if it should apply to all channels, or just via a chat filter. It is also possible to limit the number of displayed titles.
The mmoMinecraft suite is a collection of plugins that together attempt to create a more mmorpg-like experience in Minecraft.
- Add a title for any permission node (note, that's actual permission nodes, not permission groups or anything else unsupported by Bukkit permissions).
- Limit number of displayed titles (order as they first appear, global before local, local overrides global but doesn't change order).
- Default titles to use, or a per-channel list.
#ChatTitle Configuration always_show: true # If the title should just be by filter default: # List of "<permission>=<title>" nodes - group.admin=[Admin] - some.other.permission=[Unlucky] max_titles: 1 # Maximum to display, 0 to display them all
- Title [<permission>=<title>] [<permission>=<title>] [...] - Include the title if a player has one.
- Date created
- Sep 29, 2011
- Last update
- Oct 17, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files