mmoChatPirate adds a "Pirate" filter to mmoChat. Simply add this to any channels that you want people to be able to talk like a pirate on, and it will auto-magically make anything they say come out Pirate-like.
The mmoMinecraft suite is a collection of plugins that together attempt to create a more mmorpg-like experience in Minecraft.
- mmoCore - Required by all mmoMinecraft plugins.
- mmoChat - Provides simple channel handling for players.
- Translates anything typed in channel into Pirate talk.
- Requires "mmo.chat.pirate" permission to work (so it can be easily enabled/disabled globally)
- mmo.chat.pirate - allows user to use Pirate Chat Filter.
- You must specifically enable the Pirate based filter in your /Plugins/mmoChat/config.yml in order for this to take affect. User must also have the above permission as well.
- Date created
- Sep 19, 2011
- Last update
- Oct 17, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files