This is a Simple plugin to make a lottery and set a prize to the winner
How to install
To install the plugin, you just need to drag and drop it to your plugins folder, or user 'wget' direct to your plugins folder on Linux!
If you want full funcionality You need to download this -> plugin
The commands are the following:
- /mcreatelottery [price]* [numberorword] [prize]** [stack] - Creates a lottery
- * price only works with you have VAULT installed, price can be '0'
- ** prize can be money, just put it as 0 and stack as the quantity of money
- /mlottery [numberorword] - Tries the lottery
- /mcancellottery - Cancel the lottery
How to translate the strings
Run the plugin once, close the server, and edit the config.yml file created on your plugins/mmlottery folder.
Turn it TRANSLATABLE DONE!
Fix the error that allows to use letters on <itemId> and <stack> DONE!
Fix the error that allows to use <itemId> that doesn't exists DONE!
Command to end the lottery! DONE!
Integration with economy DONE!
Put a price to try the lottery DONE!
Put collored strings DONE!
- 1.0 - Release version
- 1.1 - Minor bug fix, allow translating through config.yml
- 1.2 - Fix error that allows to user letters on <itemId> and <stack>
- 1.3 - Fix the error that allows to use <itemId> that doesn't exists; Command to end the lottery!
- 1.4 - Integration with economy (VAULT)
- 2.0 - Re-wrote the code, price to try the lottery, collored strings
If you have any ideas, just tell me and I try to merge it with the plugin :D
--Under Construction-- If your server uses this plugin, send me a PM with the IP Address and the name of the server =D
Special thanks to guigon121 that gave me some ideas about what to integrate with the plugin!