This plugin does one thing: it changes all the chests in the worlds defined it the config to minez chests which contain random items.
- add items in the config that are chosen randomly to fill a chest. (item-id, durability, amount, enchantments)
- chests will despawn after X seconds (and drop the content) and respawn after X seconds (defined in config)
- enable and disable MineZ-chest-worlds
- protect MineZ-Chests
- random spawning
Changes is V0.4.0
- It's (normally) bug free!!!
- seperated configs for configurations
- more settings for random spawning
- less cpu and ram are used
- no signs anymore (I think it's not neede since you have the select command)
- random spawn time
There is one thing that could brake this plugin:
- double chests are not supported yet
Premade config files: here OUTDATED
Video tutorial: world based
Video tutorial: config
Servers that use this plugin
If you like my plugin, I would appreciate it if you could donate me for the time I spend coding for this plugin:
You can post suggestions below in the comments.
This plugin is still buggy so if your server crashes (what it normally won't do), it is not my fault. There is a ticket system, so use it if you find bugs.
- Date created
- Apr 02, 2013
- Last update
- Oct 22, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files