MineProfile is an Interactive Player profile system for Minecraft. The Main use for MineProfileis a Social type plugin, but it can be used to monitor players, through the Admin feature. Have you ever wanted a Profile system in Minecraft, that YOU would be in charge of? Have you ever wanted profiles where you can view and comment on your friend's profiles? If you have ever wanted that, and many more features, then MineProfile is for you. MineProfile is a great plugin to get players to connect with each other. It also helps people get to know players by looking at players' profiles. MineProfile is a great plugin for Minecraft, and can be a great addition to any server.
Features That are already implemented:
- Player can Create Profiles for Themselves
- They can create Descriptions, and other info
- Players can view other Players profiles
- Players are able to edit their profile
- Players Can Check In At Locations
- Players Can create Check In Signs
- Players will be able to Post status messages
- Automatic profile creation on login (Configurable)
- Admins can create special profiles for players that list any offenses These profiles will only be visible to admins, or to people that have the specific permission to view them
- Can be used as a offence system to track players offenses
- Players can leave comments on other players' profiles
- Players can be Banned from making and or commenting on profiles
- Players can make profiles Public or Private
- If a players profile is private, only their friends will be able to view it.
- Option to change color shcheme
- Many More features to come
Features that May or May not be Implemented:
- Connection with other servers' profiles
- A Web interface where you can view profiles and do stuff(Kind of like Facebook?)
- Players being able to setup a "Wall" with signs, and their profile will be displayed onto the "Wall"
- Status Signs
- /profile create Create your profile
- /profile View your profile
- /profile user <user> View another user's profile
- /profile edit Edit Commands list
- /profile age <age> Set your age
- /profile nickname <nickname> Set a nickname
- /profile location help Shows list of location commands
- /profile location edit <location> Set a custom location with this(Can be anything, Example: My house)
- /profile location current Sets location to your current coordinates
- /profile description <description> Set your profile description
- To use a Check in Sign Just go up to it and Right Click it. This will check you into the location, and change your location status to it.
Check In Sign Creation
- When creating the checking sign Make Sure The First Line is [Check In] (The Case of the letters do not matter)
- Now Make Sure the second Line of the Sign has whatever the name of the Check In point you want.
- The Third or Fourth Line can have anything you want on it.
Most Permissions Are given To Players By default. Some Are only Given to Ops, Here is a list of all The permissions.
MineProfile is still in the early stages of development, and I need a Tester or two to test for bugs, and to give me feedback on how the plugin works. If you want to show support for the plugin, or have anything you want to add, or comment on, please drop a comment or pm me. Please stay updated with MineProfile, and go out and Have fun on Minecraft!
- 6 comments
- Date created
- Jan 03, 2013
- Last update
- Jan 19, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files