The free donation alternative
What is Minecraft Market?
Minecraft Market is a web based shopping system which will allow you to sell just about anything that can be executed via a command. This allows just about anything to be sold via your web store.
What makes Minecraft Market different?
Minecraft Market was designed around the idea of being flexible and able to adapt to whatever situation it needs to be, so customization is a priority for us. However we also wanted to release something that was for everyone and not just big servers so most of our features are FREE with no limitations.
Gateways Include: ==
Features include: ==
- Multiple Markets
- Multiple Servers
- Market themes
- Subdomain/CNAME system
- Paypal integration
- Currency support
- Cart system
- Changeable Logo & Market covers
- Recent purchases module
- Monthly goal module
- Module configuration
- Banning system
- Server Status Module
- Force check command
- Configurable purchase check interval
- CKEditor for Item,Category & server text areas for easy formatting.
- Purchase details page
- Able to resend commands
- Track users previous payments
- Premium System
- Add manual payments
- Required items
- Integration(Basic Iframe)
- In-game shop
- Discount settings
- Live support if you ever need help
- Custom CSS
- Item images
- Expiry, Chargeback, Renewal & Refund commands
- Additional payment settings
- Text box, Top Donor, Featured item modules
- Custom variables
- Server activity
- Changeable ingame GUI Icons
- Global Commands
- Free carts
- Market sales
- Recent donator signs.
Features to be added: ==
- Stripe gateway
- Changeable fee per gateway
- Integration (Advanced API Based.)
- In-game recent donor list
- Subscription payments
- Language Translation
- Email notifications
- Create you own item
- More soon... (Got a idea we dont have tell us!)
Example Market: ==
So how do we start using Minecraft Market?
How to use recent donator signs ==
Place a sign putting [recent] on the top line and then a donation number you want to show most recent donation.
Once the sign has been place you can then place a head above the sign and it will update automatically.
- Sign up at http://www.minecraftmarket.com
- Create your first market and add your server to generate a API-KEY.
- Create some items and make sure your server is enabled on them items.
- Download the plugin and install onto your server then restart.
- After the server restart edit the plugin config.yml and enter your servers API-KEY.
- Reload the plugin using the /mmreload command.
Commands and Permissions: ==
|/mm reload||Reloads plugin||Just OP|
|/mm check||Forces the plugin to check for purchases||Just OP|
|/shop||Opens in-game GUI||Everyone|
|/mm apikey||Change API-KEY||Just OP|
One you have install and setup your account/market on the website you can then link your users to your online webstore and allow them to purchase your items.
If you have any issues or questions about MinecraftMarket, please either open a ticker here or email [email protected]
Also we have Live support on the website for a even faster response now to!
Plugin task details:
We use metrics to track the growth of the project and to see how popular the project is becoming, if you don't wish to become part of the statistics you can disable this in the plugin configuration.
As well as metrics we also use the curse API to allow users to get automatic updates instead of having to consistently check back for the latest version, if you would prefer not for the plugin to download updates you can once again disable this in the config file.
Another connection that is used to complete the functionality of the plugin is a connection made to MinecraftMarket servers which checks the API for information such as Purchases, GUI Items, Recent donors, and more. These are needed for the operation of the plugin and if you are not happy allowing this connection to be made you must remove the plugin from the server in order to stop it.
All connections made via or for the MinecraftMarket plugin are safe and are very essential for us and our users.
Table of contents
- 1 What is Minecraft Market?
- 2 What makes Minecraft Market different?
- 3 Gateways Include: ==
- 4 Features include: ==
- 5 Features to be added: ==
- 6 Example Market: ==
- 7 So how do we start using Minecraft Market?
- 8 How to use recent donator signs ==
- 9 Tutorial Video:
- 10 Commands and Permissions: ==
- 11 Support:
- 12 Images: ==
- 13 Statistics:
- 14 Plugin task details:
- Date created
- Aug 27, 2013
- Last update
- Jun 27, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Minecraft Market
- Recent files