Minecraft: The Last Airbender
Minecraft: The Last Airbender
Official Plugin Spotlight
Installation Tutorial: Click Here
Official Bending Server
IP - minecraftTLA.us.to
If that server is full (and it usually is), feel free to check out any of the other "official" servers.
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk. This link has been removed because Bukkit doesn't like Github as a CI server.
Minecraft: The Last Airbender is a Minecraft plugin for a Bukkit server. It is designed for Survival Multiplayer, and allows players to choose an element to bend as the benders do in the world of Avatar (the stage of Avatar: The Last Airbender and its sequel The Legend of Korra).
Some quick notes: I will warn you that you will not be able to do everything they do in the show. There are limitations both in Minecraft and in Bukkit that prevent such extravagance. In the details of each discipline you can see exactly what you can do. As such, the description of the bending disciplines is a little altered to reflect their role in the world of Minecraft: The Last Airbender.
- Play as a bender and choose which type you would like to be.
- Battle other users and see who is the best of the best.
- Compatible with WorldGuard, Factions, PreciousStones, GriefPrevention, and CreeperHeal. (Many more plugins will be added to this list)
- Nothing is required client-side
- Permissions support!
Users may bend water, earth, fire, air, or can go with being a chiblocker.. You may pick which type of bender you would like to be with the command: /bending choose [water/air/earth/fire/chi]. You may only choose one, with the exception of the Avatar, and you may never change it so be careful in your decision.
- Specializes in maneuverability in and on the water.
- Oceans are perfect for water benders.
- Techniques range from shooting water that do damage, freezing lakes, or even pushing enemies back with powerful waves.
- This bending style is a mixture of offensive and defensive.
- Water bending opens up many options in bodies of water that are otherwise closed to the other disciplines.
- Specializes in manipulating the earth around them.
- Any area which contains land is perfect for earth benders.
- They have the abilities to pull columns straight up from the earth, drill their way through any mountain and launch themselves through the air.
- This bending style, like water bending, is a mixture of offensive and defensive.
- Earth benders do not take fall damage as long as they land on the ground.
- Specializes on destruction and incineration.
- Any environment, besides on any bodies of water, is perfect for them.
- They may create rings of fire on the ground, shoot lines of fire, and even create exploding fireballs.
- This bending style is pure offensive, and very little mobility/defense.
- Fireball is the only ability they may use that does not require any solid ground beneath them.
- Specializes in mobility & defense.
- The land is the ideal place for airbenders, although they may also bend over the water.
- Bending air allows you to use wind to blast things away, forming a shield of air around you, or using a tornado to lift you, or your opponent, off of their feet.
- This bending style is perfect for pacifists and explorers for they lack any raw damage output, but make up for it with their utility and speed.
- Choosing air as your element increases your overall speed, decreases the rate of hunger and disables fall damage.
- Specializes in bare handed combat.
- Move faster, jump higher, take less fall damage.
- Can block someones chi, stopping them from Bending for a short period of time.
- Abilities range from Higher Jumps, Faster Punches, and Paralysis of enemies.
HELP! It's not working!
This is a Bukkit plugin, not a single player mod. It will never be a single player mod. Go to the Bukkit Wiki to set up your own server. You can play on it just like you would single player, and it requires nothing more than setting it up.
If anything is not working, look around for a development build of Bending.
School has picked back up, so plugin development will be very intermittent at best. I've done away with the ordered releases, and will most likely be keeping 1.0.7 the "official" version until I release it as 1.1.0. It's a jump, I know, but if I were forced to stick to a schedule, the plugin would never get done. This is because there are things I like coding and want to code now, and I shouldn't have to wait just because I have something else planned for the version.
As such, there is no ETA on the release. The dev build will of course be updated as I add features, but 1.1.0 will only be officially released when everything is completed, and that could take a very long time.
If you're so inclined, donate here or click on the donate button at the top right.
No support for the plugins listed below will be offered here, please go to that plugin page for support.
- Probending - Create Probending teams using the Bending Plugin.
Table of contents
- Date created
- Jun 26, 2012
- Last update
- Jul 29, 2013
- Development stage
- Free with credit or approval.
- Curse link
- Minecraft: The Last Airbender
- Recent files