MineConomy is a simple, easy to use, multi-feature Economy API Plugin for Bukkit. It provides Multiple Currencies, Banks, and a Server-Side GUI; features which you won't find in any other economy plugins! MineConomy has support for Multiple Languages, Vault, and Databases. This plugin was created as an alternative to iConomy and other complex Economy API Plugins. It is ready to use out-of-the-box right after download! Current version is for Minecraft 1.5.2.
Have Questions, Comments, Suggestions, or Need Support?
We answer common support questions in the comments, but for reporting errors, please use our ticket system.
NOTICE: The updated v1.6 database configuration requires a port number and a slash! E.g. "localhost:3306/" instead of just "localhost".
Thanks to the 14,000+ users who downloaded for supporting this plugin! It gives the MineConomy team pride and drive to make this plugin the best plugin possible!
- Multiple Accounts
- Taxes and Interest
- Easy Configuration
- In-Game Commands
- In-Game Help
- Exterior Plugin Support
- Multiple Currencies
- Languages (Don't want English? Find more here.)
- Server-Side GUI
- Update Checks
- Automated Backups
- Database Support
- Vault Support
If you have suggestions for this mod, please file a ticket with the type "Enhancement".
When a suggestion is read by the main developers, they will be posted below.
- Groups - For Taxes & Interest, Banking Permissions within MineConomy, etc.
- Conversion from Essentials
- Conversion from iMoney
If you find a bug, please file a ticket (with type "Defect") and include the steps leading to the error and the stack trace from the console.
Any bugs that are a problem will be posted below. Please do not file bug reports if we are already working on it.
- Groups (Specific Taxes, Taxes given to Account, etc.)
- SQLite Database Compatibility
- Item Damage Values
- MySQL Transaction logging
Features That Will Be In Next Version
Please feel free to suggest features in the comments section!
To read the complete change log visit the Change Log page.
- Updated to Bukkit 1.5.2-R1.0
- Fixed MySQL Migration Bug
- Fixed Change Log (MineConomy Loads Normally)
- REMOVED "/mc top" Command
- Update checking is optional
- Currency File Created with Default Currency
- Physical Currencies allow Damage Values
- Accounts are now case insensitive and can be aliased
- Option for Ops to be told when MineConomy is out of date
- Console Support for commands
- Date created
- Nov 11, 2011
- Last update
- Jun 02, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files