The newest download mirror, source, and detailed info will be on my site here.
- ver: 2.0.0
- Tested on CraftBukkit 1.4.7-R1.0 and partially on 1.5.1-R0.2 (no major issues found)
- Supports LWC and Lockette chest protection
- You can push and pull blocks from chests, double chests, furnaces, and dispensers.
- You can only push and pull blocks, not items or vehicles.
- When pushing a block into a container, the piston needs to be right up against the block to push, and the block being pushed needs to be right up against the chest. No spaces between any of the blocks.
- You can configure which blocks you want to be able to push into containers in the 'config.yml' file in the 'plugins/MekChest' folder. There is a pretty good list by default though.
Narrowtux's PistonChest was the inspiration for this plugin. Originally I was going to try to get PistonChest to be loaded on a MineCraft server I play on, but found out it was soon going to be out of date with the Bukkit 1.2 release. So I set off to make my own plugin that did a similar thing.
Copy MekChest.jar into your 'plugins/' directory.
To disable database autosaves, set autosave to 0 in config.yml.
To configure what type of blocks you want to be able to push into chests add block typeIds to the 'nonpushableblocks' list.
*mekchest.usage - Allows you to use /mekchest command
*mekchest.override - Allows you around piston protections
- 9 comments
- Date created
- Mar 27, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 26, 2013
- Development stage
- Recent files