MCTowns is a powerful way to manage towns.
- Create Towns, assign them Territories, and let mayors divide them up into Plots on their own.
- WorldEdit backend means you can use WorldEdit CUI and all of your favorite WorldEdit commands to create regions of any size and shape
- WorldGuard backend means lightning-fast performance and rock-solid stability
- Mayors can restrict town membership to only people they invite, or open it up to anyone who can afford a plot
- Saves you time and reduces the workload on your moderators!
- Mayors can manage regions within Territories that have been assigned to them
- No need to ask a mod every time someone wants to join your town, or you need a new plot created.
- Send me a PM on BukkitDev. I will always respond to these.
- Post a comment here. I'll probably respond to this.
- Email [email protected] I will always respond to these.
See if I'm on the live chat with the link below. I'm only in the channel in my spare time, which I don't have a lot of at this point. If I don't respond, or I'm not in the channel, you should send me a PM on bukkitdev (this site) or email me. I ALWAYS respond to PMs and emails.
- /mct -used for adding and deleting towns, querying basic info, etc
- /town -used to manage towns, including inviting players and adding territories
- /territory -used to manage territories, including adding plots
- /plot -used to manage plots, including adding players to plots
Note that as of v2.1.0, most bugs will be automatically reported for you. See the page on Automatic Bug Reporting for more information.
Donate with Bitcoins: 1PYEc82xEK1A3jCsYTAZ7mnS9t34Et9bYh
Everything on these pages and associated wikis is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
Project Logo courtesy of th3cleaner_mcserver.
- Date created
- Sep 30, 2011
- Last update
- Oct 09, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files
- R: MCTowns v2.3.0 LTS for CB 1.6.4-R2.0 Oct 09, 2013
- B: MCTowns v2.3.0 LTS - Release Candidate 2 for 1.6.4 Oct 05, 2013
- B: MCTowns v2.3.0 LTS - Release Candidate 1 for 1.6.4 Sep 27, 2013
- B: MCTowns v2.3.0 LTS - Beta 3 for CB 1.6.2-R1.0 Sep 23, 2013
- B: MCTowns v2.3.0 LTS - Beta 2 for CB 1.6.2-R1.0 Sep 14, 2013