mcRP is a plugin that aims to create an RPG feel on minecraft servers. It comes bundled with pre-packaged skills, damage effects and more!
mcMMO and similar plugins are "monolithic". This makes them hard to use with other plugins which affect gameplay as conflicts can occur and in many instances it can open up holes for cheaters. This plugin intends to be as lightweight as possible, as to allow multiple plugins to be combined without conflict.
UpdateChecking / AutoUpdating
This plugin now uses Gravity's Updater class. This means that the plugin will connect to the dev.bukkit.org website to gather information about the plugin when there is an update and weather to download it automatically. This is configurable inside of the config.yml so if you don't want the functions feel free to set UpdateCheck/AutoUpdate to false
|/mcrp reload||Reload config file|
|/mcrp set welcomemessage <message>||Set welcome message|
|/mcrp <skill>||View information about a skill|
|/skills||View available skills and your skills|
|/skills <skill>||Use a skill|
|/binds||View item binds for your skill||s|
|mcrp.setwelcomemessage||/mcrp set welcomemessage||Op|
|mcrp.realism.exempt||Avoid bleedmode and diseases||Op|
|mcrp.realism.treedestroy||Use the TreeDestroy ability||Op|
Special Permission Nodes
|mcrp.*||Allows usage of all commands and bypasses||Op|
|mcrp.realism.*||Allows bypass of all realism||Op|
Currently, mcRP includes the following skills:
|gills||Increase underwater breathing time|
|superjump||Increase jump height|
|bless||Heal yourself or another player|
Basically if your at 3 hearts you will start to bleed out.
Similar to mcMMO's axe skill. If you use an axe to chop down a tree, any logs on top of the log you have broken will automatically break. You don't need to activate this skill and it has no cooldowns so if you don't like it just configure it off.
If you catch a disease you will suffer from it unless you find and use the antidote. Example if you are dehydrated you will need to find a water bottle and drink from it.
- More skills!
- More diseases!
- Updated to Minecraft/Craftbukkit 1.6.4
- Prepared plugin for 1.7.2
- Added UpdateChecking
- Formatted some classes
- Fixed Cooldown issue for skills
- Fixed Welcome Message/Command to set Message
- Enabled Welcome Message to be used
- Add wildcard nodes
- Added compatibility with java 6
- Fixed startup format
- Fixed java 6 error
- Shrunk file size, with same functions
- Restyled Configuration
- Added TreeDestroy mode (Configurable, Permissions)
- Added Diseases mode (Configurable, Permissions), with following diseases - Dehydration
- Nerfed BleedMode + Permission options
- Fixed skills commands (Next time let us know by posting a ticket)
- Fixed cooldown bug
- Configure cooldowns
- Added /binds, to check what binds to a specific skill
- Updated to latest CraftBukkit
- Fixed Timers
- Fixed various bugs
- Removed welcome messages temporarily
- Added new config system (Configure WelcomeMessages + Bleed Mode)
- Updated to Maven 3 project
- Restyled coding by escortkeel
- Added bleeding effect when player has less than 5HP ( Health deteriorates, Slowness, Confused)
- First generation of skills (SuperSpeed, Bless, Gills, Might, SuperJump, Martyboom, SuperPunch)
mcRP is copyright the mcRP team and therefore any unauthorized replications or modifications are not permitted. If you want to contribute feel free to fork and submit a pull request.
- Date created
- Aug 18, 2012
- Last update
- Oct 31, 2013
- Development stage
- LinCraft（林） license
- Curse link
- Recent files