Have you ever wanted to make a Prison server, but got confused over all the plugins you had to download? And when a plugin breaks, it's a hassle to find out what went wrong? Or maybe you don't want to invest the hours in finding plugins that work and then configuring each separately? Well then, Prison is for you.
Also, please, I urge you to vote here to choose how you think Prison v3.0 should be monetized. I need to monetize it to support myself, my future plugins, and the development of Prison itself.
- Easy to make mines (literally just a few commands)
- The mines reset, automagically
- Anti-lag techniques to avoid crashing your server.
- Custom & simple built-in rank system
- Autosmelt and auto-block included!
- Download and install Vault and WorldEdit.
- Download the latest version of Prison.
- Move Prison.jar to your server's "plugins" folder.
Yes, it's that simple.
If you encounter a problem that you can't fix yourself, please report issues here.
Prison v3.0's total re-announcement
Prison v3.0 now has a website explaining everything! Here it is.
Official Prison server proudly sponsored by EnderBox Hosting! Click here and use promo code 'MCPrison' to get 15% off your first month!
Table of contents
- 1 Prison
- 2 Features
- 3 Installation
- 4 Issues
- 5 Other Information
- 6 Sponsor
- Date created
- Mar 14, 2014
- Last update
- Nov 20, 2015
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Prison 2
- Recent files