Have you ever wanted to make a Prison server, but got confused over all the plugins you had to download? And when a plugin breaks, it's a hassle to find out what went wrong? Or maybe you don't want to invest the hours in finding plugins that work and then configuring each separately? Well then, Prison is for you.
Note: Prison's getting an overhaul soon, so make sure to check back for updates :) Sorry that this page is so bare, I am rearranging and planning some stuff.
- Easy to make mines (literally just a few commands)
- The mines reset, automagically
- Anti-lag techniques to avoid crashing your server.
- Custom & simple built-in rank system
- Autosmelt and auto-block included!
- Download and install Vault and WorldEdit.
- Download the latest version of Prison.
- Move Prison.jar to your server's "plugins" folder.
Yes, it's that simple.
If you encounter a problem that you can't fix yourself, please report issues here.
Prison 3 is the next major recode of Prison. Learn more by visiting Prison 3's website.
Special thanks to DMP9 software for managing the plugin while I was gone!
- Date created
- Mar 14, 2014
- Last update
- Sep 16, 2015
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Prison 2
- Recent files