Prison is a very popular server theme found on many different servers. However, the setup process is very tedious. That's why I created Prison. This plugin shrinks the many plugins needed for a prison server, such as a plugin that automatically resets mines, a plugin that charges users to rankup, and a plugin that reduces lag, into one simple and useful plugin! Now available on Spigot!
NOTICE: TheOneAndOnlyDMP9 is now managing this plugin.
SirFaizdat has resigned, and DMP9 shall be taking his place. - SirFaizdat
1. Mines system
- Simple setup, all using a command!
- Automatic reset
- Only let certain ranks use the mine!
- Uses WorldEdit region selection
- Causes minimal to no lag (and soon even less)
2. Ranks system
- Easy to configure
- Add and remove ranks from ingame
- Uses Vault for hooking into economy
- Multi-world support (experimental)
3. Built-in autosmelt (/as) and block combining (/block) commands!
4. Update checking
- Toggle-able through config, see Configuration page for details.
- Download and install Vault from its project page
- Download and install WorldEdit from its project page.
- Download and install GUIAPI (not necessary for 2.1.1 and under)
- Click the download button in the sidebar and download the latest version.
- Drag Prison.jar to your /plugins folder
- Reload or restart your server
NOTICE: This plugin uses automatic update checks. You can disable the update checks by setting check-updates to false in config.yml.
We noticed that the video will not play, so there will be a new one soon!
Commands and Permissions
=== If you find a bug, leave a ticket. I find it easier to manage bugs & requests on BukkitDev ===
Upgrading to version 2.1.x requries you recreate your mines, as the converter does not work.
You can find the development builds on the server below. These builds are not approved by BukkitDev staff, use them at risk. https:dmp9software.ngrok.com/Prison/builds
Table of contents
- 1 NOTICE: TheOneAndOnlyDMP9 is now managing this plugin.
- 2 Features
- 3 Installation
- 4 Setup Guides
- 5 Commands and Permissions
- 6 Configuration
- 7 Issues
- 8 Development builds
- Date created
- Mar 14, 2014
- Last update
- Dec 16, 2014
- Development stage
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
- Curse link
- Prison 2
- Recent files