Prison is a very popular server theme found on many different servers. However, the setup process is very tedious. That's why I created Prison. This plugin shrinks the many plugins needed for a prison server, such as a plugin that automatically resets mines, a plugin that charges users to rankup, and a plugin that reduces lag, into one simple and useful plugin! Now available on Spigot!
1. Mines system
- Simple setup, all using a command!
- Automatic reset
- Only let certain ranks use the mine!
- Uses WorldEdit region selection
- Causes minimal to no lag
2. Ranks system
- Easy to configure
- Add and remove ranks from ingame
- Uses Vault for hooking into economy
- Multi-world support (experimental)
3. Built-in autosmelt (/as) and block combining (/block) commands!
4. Update checking
- Toggle-able through config, see Configuration page for details.
- Download and install Vault from its project page
- Download and install WorldEdit from its project page.
- Click the download button in the sidebar and download the latest version.
- Drag Prison.jar to your /plugins folder
- Reload or restart your server
NOTICE: This plugin uses automatic update checks. You can disable the update checks by setting check-updates to false in config.yml.
Special thanks to DeserteagleGaming for making this tutorial! Thank him by subscribing to his youtube channel.
Commands and Permissions
=== We have now switched over to GitHub for issue reporting. If you find an issue, report it here. I will not be answering any support questions or bug reports unless they are posted on the issues page. ===
- Date created
- Mar 14, 2014
- Last update
- Aug 30, 2014
- Development stage
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
- Curse link
- Prison 2
- Recent files