Have you ever wanted to make a Prison server, but got confused over all the plugins you had to download? And when a plugin breaks, it's a hassle to find out what went wrong? Or maybe you don't want to invest the hours in finding plugins that work and then configuring each separately? Well then, Prison is for you.
- Easy to make mines (literally just a few commands)
- The mines reset, automagically
- Anti-lag techniques to avoid crashing your server.
- Custom & simple built-in rank system
- Autosmelt and auto-block included!
- Download and install Vault and WorldEdit.
- Download the latest version of Prison.
- Move Prison.jar to your server's "plugins" folder.
Yes, it's that simple.
Commands & Config
Click here for the commands and permissions guide. Click here for the configuration guide. Video tutorials and an extensive Wiki will come with Prison 2.2, so stay tuned for that!
If you encounter a problem that you can't fix yourself, please report issues here.
This plugin sends statistics about the usage to the server http://mcstats.org/. You can disable it by setting opt-out to true in config.yml.
- Date created
- Mar 14, 2014
- Last update
- Jun 19, 2016
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Prison 2
- Recent files