Prison is a very popular server theme found on many different servers. However, the setup process is very tedious. That's why I created Prison. This plugin shrinks the many plugins needed for a prison server, such as a plugin that automatically resets mines, a plugin that charges users to rankup, and a plugin that reduces lag, into one simple and useful plugin! Now available on Spigot!
We'd like you to know that the reason of major file release inactivity is because of the 2nd 100% recode, Prison 3, is being worked on. All of my free time is being put into this, which as a Year 7 (grade 7), I don't have much of. Yes the others are working on it but not a lot is being put in without me. Let's all blame homework. Also, thanks to you guys for donating, the bill for http://dmp9software.co.uk has been paid! And with your support & appriciation, I can develop prison knowing that I'll get this support. Because as a company owner, things are getting way to hard. So stay tuned for Prison 3, and make sure you see the prison dev builds. Find them here: http://go.dmp9software.co.uk/prisondevbuilds
Tweet the official DMP9 Software account with Prison 3 bugs. http://twitter.com/DMP9Software
1. Mines system
- Simple setup, all using a command!
- Automatic reset
- Only let certain ranks use the mine!
- Uses a built in position selector
- Causes minimal to no lag (and soon even less)
2. Ranks system
- Easy to configure
- Add and remove ranks from ingame
- Uses Vault for hooking into economy
- Multi-world support (experimental)
3. Built-in autosmelt (/as) and block combining (/block) commands!
4. Update checking
- Toggle-able through config, see Configuration page for details.
- Download and install Vault from its project page
- Download and install WorldEdit from its project page.
- Click the download button in the sidebar and download the latest version.
- Drag Prison.jar to your /plugins folder
- Reload or restart your server
NOTICE: This plugin uses automatic update checks. You can disable the update checks by setting check-updates to false in config.yml.
We noticed that the video will not play, so there will be a new one soon!
Commands and Permissions
Upgrading to version 2.1.x requries you recreate your mines, as the converter does not work.
See this plugin in action!
NemoCraft uses Prison! Join here: ngrok.com:55565
- MattXXXQ [Nemo]
Latest development build: 2.1.2a [REMOVED]
Latest beta build: 2.1.2a [REMOVED]
Latest release: 2.1.1
You can find development builds on the servers below. These builds are not approved by BukkitDev staff, use them at risk.
Prison is developed fully in our free time, which none of us have much of. Not only that but the DMP9 Software website is paid, and costs a fair bit! To help support the Prison developers, please consider donating. It's the best way to say thanks to a developer. Suggested donation is $2 but you decide what you can afford and what the value is to you. If you can't afford it, downloading Prison is more than enough.
From the creator of DMP9 Hosting
Originally by SirFaizdat
Table of contents
- 1 Prison 3
- 2 Features
- 3 Installation
- 4 Setup Guides
- 5 Commands and Permissions
- 6 Configuration
- 7 Issues
- 8 See this plugin in action!
- 9 Versions
- 10 Donations
- 11 Licenses
- Date created
- Mar 14, 2014
- Last update
- Dec 16, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Prison 2
- Recent files