Prison is a very popular server theme found on many different servers. However, the setup process is very tedious. That's why I created Prison. This plugin shrinks the many plugins needed for a prison server, such as a plugin that automatically resets mines, a plugin that charges users to rankup, and a plugin that reduces lag, into one simple and useful plugin! Now available on Spigot!
CraftBukkit & Spigot 1.8.3
The latest version of Prison (2.1.2a) uses CraftBukkit 1.8.3. It works fine with Spigot aswell. Not many people have CraftBukkit or Spigot 1.8.3 yet, as it was released very recently. You can download the freshly built CraftBukkit and/or Spigot 1.8.3 below.
- Totally ALF5
1. Mines system
- Simple setup, all using a command!
- Automatic reset
- Only let certain ranks use the mine!
- Uses WorldEdit region selection
- Causes minimal to no lag (and soon even less)
2. Ranks system
- Easy to configure
- Add and remove ranks from ingame
- Uses Vault for hooking into economy
- Multi-world support (experimental)
3. Built-in autosmelt (/as) and block combining (/block) commands!
4. Update checking
- Toggle-able through config, see Configuration page for details.
- Download and install Vault from its project page
- Download and install WorldEdit from its project page.
- Click the download button in the sidebar and download the latest version.
- Drag Prison.jar to your /plugins folder
- Reload or restart your server
NOTICE: This plugin uses automatic update checks. You can disable the update checks by setting check-updates to false in config.yml.
We noticed that the video will not play, so there will be a new one soon!
Commands and Permissions
Upgrading to version 2.1.x requries you recreate your mines, as the converter does not work.
See this plugin in action!
NemoCraft uses Prison! Join here: ngrok.com:55565
- MattXXXQ [Nemo]
Latest development build: 2.1.2a
Latest beta build: 2.1.2a
Latest release: 2.1.1
You can find development builds on the servers below. These builds are not approved by BukkitDev staff, use them at risk.
Prison is developed fully in our free time, which none of us have much of. Not only that but the DMP9 Software website is paid, and costs a fair bit! To help support the Prison developers, please consider donating. It's he best way to say thanks to a developer.
From the creator of DMP9 Hosting
Originally by SirFaizdat
Table of contents
- 1 CraftBukkit & Spigot 1.8.3
- 2 Features
- 3 Installation
- 4 Setup Guides
- 5 Commands and Permissions
- 6 Configuration
- 7 Issues
- 8 See this plugin in action!
- 9 Versions
- 10 Donations
- 11 Licenses
- Date created
- Mar 14, 2014
- Last update
- Mar 08, 2015
- Development stage
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
- Curse link
- Prison 2
- Recent files