Have you ever wanted to make a Prison server, but got confused over all the plugins you had to download? And when a plugin breaks, it's a hassle to find out what went wrong? Or maybe you don't want to invest the hours in finding plugins that work and then configuring each separately? Well then, Prison is for you.
Wondering why we haven't updated in a while?
Prison v3.0, a total recode of the plugin, is currently undergoing heavy development. We don't know how long it will take (considering I'm the only developer), but you can track the progress here → https://gitter.im/SirFaizdat/Prison. Don't worry, the current version works with both 1.8 and 1.9 (at least according to user reports).
- Easy to make mines (literally just a few commands)
- The mines reset, automagically
- Anti-lag techniques to avoid crashing your server.
- Custom & simple built-in rank system
- Autosmelt and auto-block included!
- Download and install Vault and WorldEdit.
- Download the latest version of Prison.
- Move Prison.jar to your server's "plugins" folder.
Yes, it's that simple.
Commands & Config
Click here for the commands and permissions guide. Click here for the configuration guide. Video tutorials and an extensive Wiki will come with Prison 2.2 (coming soon), so stay tuned for that!
If you encounter a problem that you can't fix yourself, please report issues here.
- Date created
- Mar 14, 2014
- Last update
- Nov 20, 2015
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Prison 2
- Recent files