About the plugin:
MC Hunger Games v1.7 BETA
MCHungerGames is actually quite simple! Just make your arena, add tributes, and go!
MCHungerGames is designed to make running Hunger Games-style events much easier. Sure, there are some nice servers and plugins that have achieved this, but they constantly require Moderators/Admins to be on, and paying attention.If you don't know what Hunger Games is look here for the series by Suzanne Collins, and here for the namesake fictional "Hunger Games" event
- The Reaping
- Hook into factions
- Script-able game events (eg. Fires, Floods, Poison Gas)
- Arenas that aren't limited to rectangles!
- Arena size based off it's radius, therefore sphere shaped arenas
- Force-fields around arenas!
- Multi-arena support!
- Multi-world support!
- Realistic-Chat like features!
- Customizable spawnpoints for tributes
- Coundown when a game is started!
- Cannons fire when a tribute dies!
- Join command for players to join arenas by themselves
- Commands that edit all this in-game!
(Litterally, in the next 24 hours)- automated games!
How to use:
Links and downloads:
(Preemtive - © Suzanne Collins , The Hunger Games series)
- Date created
- Mar 15, 2012
- Last update
- May 08, 2012
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Minecraft Hunger Games
- Recent files